Brag Thread: Greece - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Brag Thread: Greece

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Luke, you're quite full of yourself. Exploiting a glitch in the matching system? Are you that nuts? First of all, we have no way to know what rank you are, next we get a number of lower teams every wd, so we are supposed to stop playing because you can't handle it? Like I said, grow a pair, or buy a pogo stick. We have no control over who we get, and would prefer to get the stronger teams. Shepard, you're obviously a whiner too if you're defending that bs. Tell you what, in not walking on eggshells around you babies any more. In fact, I'll go back and identify the members in your factions and we will be happy to give more attention in between wd. I love crybabies. No, I'm not nice, and never said I was. I'm a pirate , so get used to it. I'm big, I'm bad, and I'm coming for you. You guys keep wanting something bad enough, fine, you got it. I'm here to please.
    Please re-read my post before calling me a whiner. We have agreed before on many topics. I simply countered some things that were thrown out there that seemed rediculous. Do I feel bad for the 500 something team that faced you? Yes. Do I think you glitched the matchmaking? No. Do I think 2mil points is going light? No. All just perception. Nothing to get bent over about. As far as hunting me or my team, I'm not too concerned. Seems like a lot of wasted effort.

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CDR Shepard View Post
    Please re-read my post before calling me a whiner. We have agreed before on many topics. I simply countered some things that were thrown out there that seemed rediculous. Do I feel bad for the 500 something team that faced you? Yes. Do I think you glitched the matchmaking? No. Do I think 2mil points is going light? No. All just perception. Nothing to get bent over about. As far as hunting me or my team, I'm not too concerned. Seems like a lot of wasted effort.
    I am.

We've reached a tier where matching SUP is well within the realm of possibilities, so stirring up any bad blood between them won't benefit us in any way, especially when were talking about a situation that doesnt involve us.

At the end of the day, factions are going to do what they feel is best for them. Our faction has been on the benefiting end of unfair matchups before, and it didn't slow us down one bit.

You guys are arguing with each other when the real culprit (if you had to name one) is Gree's matching system, which I actually believe has improved quite a bit. IMO this was just a rare and unfortunate situation. Move on.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is true that its unfair as sup shoulld never have been matched with a 500 team.. it wasnt the only time they had a match like that during this war. I have seen another team that was ranked 600 that sup got matched with.. my complaint is not that sup crushed them but how does a team where 1 players stats are triple the whole team they are facing get matched together.. it should have never happened.. sup should never be matched with any team above top 50 period... either it was set up that way to give them an advantage to catch up or they learned somthing new about the matching system.. either way this needs to be fixed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CDR Shepard View Post
    Then quit misleading that you do by reading these posts and then commenting on them. That gives the impression you might. I think the idea here was to show some dignity over the win. Would be nice sometimes. I think the true winners are those who play this game how they chose and enjoy it, rather than letting game play you. Now if you won 64 battles and 2 mil was light, wouldnt you be on pace for...128mil points? Dont remember seeing that. Sometimes its just best to save face.
    2 million WD points isn't light. If I remember right they scored 70 million WD and got the 50 win streak. 2 million is above there average WD per battle. But in end it doesn't matter.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redvenge99 View Post
    It is true that its unfair as sup shoulld never have been matched with a 500 team.. it wasnt the only time they had a match like that during this war. I have seen another team that was ranked 600 that sup got matched with.. my complaint is not that sup crushed them but how does a team where 1 players stats are triple the whole team they are facing get matched together.. it should have never happened.. sup should never be matched with any team above top 50 period... either it was set up that way to give them an advantage to catch up or they learned somthing new about the matching system.. either way this needs to be fixed.
    Gree messed up. If you are a top 500 don't PA the DL just hit the command center. Let them spend there gold on you and regen for a war right after that one ends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    2 million WD points isn't light. If I remember right they scored 70 million WD and got the 50 win streak. 2 million is above there average WD per battle. But in end it doesn't matter.
    Very simple man. Idiot Luke and his acolides shall thank every other top team who sits and wait until sup moves on the leader board including most admired hack faction that calls themsleves OSW. So sup either would be waiting forever or Gree matches us with nearest faction available. You do not want match sup do not declare while we are idle. Very simple get some brain

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Very simple man. Idiot Luke and his acolides shall thank every other top team who sits and wait until sup moves on the leader board including most admired hack faction that calls themsleves OSW. So sup either would be waiting forever or Gree matches us with nearest faction available. You do not want match sup do not declare while we are idle. Very simple get some brain
    I agree with that. It isn't SUP decision who to go against and I don't agree with not fighting because of it. The only thing I mentioned was Ump said 2 million points per battle was light but In reality it is above average per war for you guys. As far as SUP and OSW both teams have had known hackers on it even Ump admitted to hacking into the game. That's between you guys I could care less unless it somehow affects my gameplay. Most of us here just find it entertaining to listen to it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by modwar4ever View Post
    Hey SpeedUmp
    I just wanted to give you one chance to correct you statement that "nobody from SUP got banned". I think we both know that is not the truth. I have proof of one if you would like me to share it. I think we all know you answer is a bunch of foo foo.
    who was it that got ban modwar4ever?
    Retired to free playing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Are you really scared he is going to do something "bad" to you? Grow some sack.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    I am.

We've reached a tier where matching SUP is well within the realm of possibilities, so stirring up any bad blood between them won't benefit us in any way, especially when were talking about a situation that doesnt involve us.

At the end of the day, factions are going to do what they feel is best for them. Our faction has been on the benefiting end of unfair matchups before, and it didn't slow us down one bit.

You guys are arguing with each other when the real culprit (if you had to name one) is Gree's matching system, which I actually believe has improved quite a bit. IMO this was just a rare and unfortunate situation. Move on.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wbs, now you're making up lies. I have never admitted hacking( as I have never hacked), unless you missed the sarcasm in a post. No, we are known for not having hackers. Just because you guys want our successes to be attributed to that, dosnt make it true.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    By the way Luke, what osw did and has done wasn't grees fault. It was their fault, they asked and encouraged their members to take advantage of a glitch, something we made a point of telling our members not to once we were were of it. Also having 19 regen hackers in one team was not a gree issue either. This was done on purpose. We don't and havnt. We did not lose one member when gree killed those ones. Not because we have gree in. Our pockets as some of you would like to believe, but because we don't do that. I guess you guys can manipulate the numbers any way you feel like, the reality is when we see we need to push, and have a team with viable targets, we will. Period. I don't care what rank they are. To cry to mama if that bothers you. If we are really truly pushing we are easily capable of ten mil in a battle, so no, we were not pushing that hard on a two mil battle. Much less than that and we are just taking mostly free hits, we've built some pretty good regen over time. So no, you Arnt special. If there had been no lvL 300s we would not have done more than free hits. It's not a gree glitch of they this is their system. It's always been like that. We've always gotten lower teams, and every team seems to have some excuse why we should not put points up on them. I have the best way to avoid it. Don't hit declare. There you go. Problem solved.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't hit declare. There you go. Problem solved.
    Ha ha ha, cool. I guess this is a brag thread so keep going. Popcorn time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    By the way Luke, what osw did and has done wasn't grees fault. It was their fault, they asked and encouraged their members to take advantage of a glitch, something we made a point of telling our members not to once we were were of it. Also having 19 regen hackers in one team was not a gree issue either. This was done on purpose. We don't and havnt. We did not lose one member when gree killed those ones. Not because we have gree in. Our pockets as some of you would like to believe, but because we don't do that. I guess you guys can manipulate the numbers any way you feel like, the reality is when we see we need to push, and have a team with viable targets, we will. Period. I don't care what rank they are. To cry to mama if that bothers you. If we are really truly pushing we are easily capable of ten mil in a battle, so no, we were not pushing that hard on a two mil battle. Much less than that and we are just taking mostly free hits, we've built some pretty good regen over time. So no, you Arnt special. If there had been no lvL 300s we would not have done more than free hits. It's not a gree glitch of they this is their system. It's always been like that. We've always gotten lower teams, and every team seems to have some excuse why we should not put points up on them. I have the best way to avoid it. Don't hit declare. There you go. Problem solved.
    Wasn't a guy that thinks highly of himself on your team? A Hero of sorts? I though I saw this guy posting something about getting banned. Just wondering

Post Count
    Looks like a rather over-heated argument over a damn game lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Somehow I am not shocked . Between you and mm, a real hackfest at sup. The rest of us should get refunds.

Quote Originally Posted by profoundhacker View Post
    Don't listen to a thing speed ump says, all smoke and mirrors! I have had many s1 clients, many! Added units to more than I can count. And yes Heroen was in s2, paid me for 60dbjs. That player has been booted but he has another in there. So speed let's not continue to spread lies, keep it real!