Brag Thread: Greece - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Brag Thread: Greece

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zineye12 View Post
    Listen, you turned this into a hacking thread. Ignoring direct questions makes you seem the guilty party.

Who are you to say "Repeat after me." I am not thanking you for anything. Whatever weird obsession you have with OSW is your problem. An answer to a simple question would be nice, unless it is too difficult to understand.

A clean game is a good game but only when it benefits SUP it appears.
    And who are you that anybody answer to your doppy questions? I think you are a troll. Been here for a while I am very familiar with this routine. Step number 1. Create new account on forum. 2. Step 2 claim that you have nothing to do with birds while spewing every talking point they came up with and attacking exclusively SUP. 3. Demand answers that you are not
    entitled to.
    I do not have obsession with penguins or CAGs or anybody else until they start hacking and steal money from my team and every other honest player. Got it Jr? Now pound sand

Post Count
    What do you mean answers I am not entitled to? This is a forum isnt it, where questions are asked and answered. I have obviously hit on a nerve so I must be a hacker, OSW, a bird, CAG. WTF are you on.

Pound sand wow such a grown up statement. Laughable

Don't bother responding you are the troll in this conversation.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zineye12 View Post
    What do you mean answers I am not entitled to? This is a forum isnt it, where questions are asked and answered. I have obviously hit on a nerve so I must be a hacker, OSW, a bird, CAG. WTF are you on.

Pound sand wow such a grown up statement. Laughable

Don't bother responding you are the troll in this conversation.
    Don't waste your time...yes, this hit a nerve because it hit home. There have been more SUP players trolling this thread than they care to admit. You hit the nail with this one..."A clean game is a good game but only when it benefits SUP it appears."

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ziney, what you are is quote obvious from your post. You're more concerned with the poor hackers being caught in some evil way, rather than celebrating that cheaters were removed from the game. Get YOUR facts straight. It has nothing to do with bridge jumpers. It also has nothing to do with the LE glitch, though again, we DID NOT encourage, or require our members to take part in that, and as stated, though I do know how you guys are in need of remedial reading lessons, we expressly told the members not to take part in the glitch. One of the requirements for licking osw boots is low iq, so I make allowances. Hey profound, guess your name says it all dosnt it. Hacker. Well at least you're a self professed cheater, not hiding in the closet. I bet it hurts that despite all you guys cheating, still can't beat us

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Zineye12;1310255]
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    By the way Luke, what osw did and has done wasn't grees fault. It was their fault, they asked and encouraged their members to take advantage of a glitch, something we made a point of telling our members not to once we were were of it. Also having 19 regen hackers in one team was not a gree issue either. This was done on purpose. We don't and havnt. We did not lose one member when gree killed those ones.

So the claimed lord of master of all modern war has spoken.

Can I get this clear, are you claiming that OSW encouraged regen hackers to join their faction? And encouraged them to use a glitch that SUP had used for the 2 previous Final Assaults but the units still remain?

How would anyone in a faction know if someone was a regen hacker? According to CJ irrespective of the number of dbjs they do not stack so please can you let us all know how you can tell? I am sure members were recruited on past WD scores.

You have a member stated above that gave details of the guys that joined OSW, he turned himself in but was given another account to play. He came from the same faction they did. So you had inside info and magically were able to tell who had regen or not. Maybe this is the code you keep on about.

How is it possible to find out regen times without having access to code? How has 13dbjs gone to one on one of your members accounts? Why wasnt this member banned. Surely this is the same as units have been added? Questions question??? Will we get answers of a long speech that means nothing?

Speed Ump admitted a few months ago in a post that he has looked into code before. Whether or not that is right or wrong ill leave that up for you to decide. But it may shed some light as to why he would or wouldn't know.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Looky but no touchy. I would say it amazes me how some people are more concerned about the ability to know things than are about the ones who actually manipulate the code, or other techniques to cheat. Since these are generally the ones who are actually doing it ( quite obvious to the legitimate ones by the way, you're not fooling anyone) I understand why the whimpering and crying. Yes, anything that eliminates cheaters benefits Sup, and all legitimate players. Denying you Arnt cheating, and yet denouncing anyone's efforts to rid the game of it, just shows the hypocrisy in your own words. The same types have said the same things for 2 1/2 years, to no avail. We still strive to expose the cheaters, and they still whine about it. I rather enjoy that I've had some small part in raining on their parade.

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Speed ump;1311584] One of the requirements for licking osw boots is low iq, so I make allowances.

Who are you to formulate an opinion of someones iq because they dont follow your line of thinking? I used to respect what SUP had achieved but continued rants about how great you are, how you are here for the good of the game, how you can never be beaten start to wear a bit thin.

This was a brag thread for guys who had got 50 wins and 12/12 but has been turned into an OSW hate thread by Genen and now you are trying to muscle in.

So try to stay on topic and if you have nothing relevant to say dont say it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ziney YOU turned it into something else. Your rants. I just pointed out the obvious undercurrents in your own words.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Since everyone here has an opinion on who hacked, who didn't, who has low I.Q's and such, let me offer mine.

I see a lot of egotistical trust fund babies, who obviously have way too much time and money on their hands.

No one gives a ****!!
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ask, I beg to differ. If this were true, why are so many of you a bothering to post. actions speaks louder than words. I see you have spoken.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ask, I beg to differ. If this were true, why are so many of you a bothering to post. actions speaks louder than words. I see you have spoken.
    I'll admit it. It was entertaining to read at first but, now every other thread is being hijacked because of the childish bickering between you guys. It is getting way to old now. Quite honestly, I don't think either one of your factions is as innocent as you like to profess. Get over yourselves.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's a free world, and you're free to believe anything you want. Dosnt make it right or wrong. I deal in facts, not beliefs, gossip, or plain bs that's posted here so much.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    or plain bs that's posted here so much.
    I can relate to that.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thought this might be worthy of resurrecting an old thread for...

Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    I'll brag that we faced SUP and scored a whopping 3,605 points on them. Great matchup system, Gree!
    We're a top 500 team.

We're 2 for 2 in matchups with SUP. Hopefully this weekend we can complete the trifecta. Congrats to those guys for beating a top 600 team (547 in Jakarta). We didn't do quite as well but neither did they

Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!