Can't upgrade any building at all

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can't upgrade any building at all

Post Count

Can't upgrade any building at all

What the ****. How hard is it to program a game? I've got the +1 unit, so I should be able to upgrade two buildings at once. I read the thread about gree ****ing up the latest update, then saying they fixed it. I've deleted the game and tried again. Still can't upgrade anything. What gives? How much gold will I be given for this screw up?

Yes, I sent a ticket. Yes, I understand I won't get a reply to my ticket for at least a week. So here it is publicly. Fix your ****ty programming gree. How a company is able to keep screwing things up like this is beyond me. It's like they WANT to screw things up.

Post Count
    I should at least be refunded the gold I used to speed up the last building I had upgrading. So that I could have my next two upgrades in the same schedule.

What says gree?

Post Count
    So I did the math, it's 4 gold for every hour I can't upgrade a building. So 8 gold an hour, starting at 10:13pm EST on 5/25. Let's see how much gold I'm owed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol gree won't give you gold
    Quote Originally Posted by damcv62 View Post
    So I did the math, it's 4 gold for every hour I can't upgrade a building. So 8 gold an hour, starting at 10:13pm EST on 5/25. Let's see how much gold I'm owed.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

There is already an open thread regarding this topic of discussion. Please refer to the following link if you do not mind:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ter-new-update

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

There is already an open thread regarding this topic of discussion. Please refer to the following link if you do not mind:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ter-new-update
    That thread doesn't answer my problem.