P.O.T Growing and making waves. Top 400 and we only have 20 guys. Need more.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P.O.T Growing and making waves. Top 400 and we only have 20 guys. Need more.

P.O.T Growing and making waves. Top 400 and we only have 20 guys. Need more.

PM if interested. Must be a right fit.

Chrispy started this faction. He is rated in top 150 indy. You can look him up and check his status during War event. Over 500,000 by himself. And we still have a day left.

Our members range from 250 to 10 mil.

Looking for good people. You will be screened first and will be asked questions. We are pretty selective. Not looking for the cocky players that know everything. Looking for good people. We have been in top 150 factions and we are building another faction. P.O.T

Here are our stats. We took over this faction 3 weeks ago. We will max out fast.

POT

Bonus list:
    +30% Health Regen Time
    +15% Ground Attack
    +10% Air Attack
    +20% Infantry Attack
    +35% Infantry Defense
    +35% Ground Defense
    +30% Air Defense
    +20% Sea Defense
    +25% Building Defense
    +20% Building Output
    +28 Guild Members

If this interests you, please visit our visitors room on Palringo at "P.O.T Visitors" or reply to this message. Palringo is a free app.

Just realized my title says POT growing. For the record ... I wasn't implying growing weed. Sorry to disappoint.

Bump come join us.

Now up to 31 guys. Filling fast. None from here. All friends from other factions wanting to come over and have fun.

We have guys from all over the world. Quick question .... why are you Aussie's so crazy. lol. We have a bunch. You guys like to party. That is for sure.

If you want to win, join us

I joined P.O.T before last war and haven't looked back. You can expect to do great in wars, finish raid bosses, get many great units. And all this with a great group of people who love the game! What more could a fellow player ask for? Watch the huge increase in your stats.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are a great group of guys not a better faction out there we are filling fast coming get your spot. You won't regret checking us out.

Bump back to the top. Don't miss your opportunity.

Thanks to all of you that have shown interest. This is a fantastic community. Everyone is more alike than different. Very nice.

Still have spots.

Bump to top.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just as my faction name [THC] implies nothing of ganja smokin ey?

Bump to help P.O.T. grow!

LOL. Nice.

I see what you did there.

Bump....to keep up top.

Post Count
    Free Bump!!!!!!!!!
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......

Check your PM boss.

Post Count
    Join this Faction now. It is a fun faction with a lot of great, active members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......