To Gree - Collection of Wares - It is NOT working as intended - here is the FIX!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: To Gree - Collection of Wares - It is NOT working as intended - here is the FIX!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

To Gree - Collection of Wares - It is NOT working as intended - here is the FIX!

Gree,

I offer you a way to possiably make this right.

Members - We have plenty of threads flaming Gree for this event so I ask you to please express support for this soultion or enhancements of it in this thread. Feel free to keep the flamming going on the other threads to let the Gree folks know how we feel.

Problem: The drop rate on potions is not as the developers inteded.

PROOF: You can get 2 orbs from one kill, one that has the graphic of an orb one that has the graphic of a chest, but when opened is actually an orb. Never before in the game could you get 2 of one thing off one kill so I ASSume this cannot be intended.

Here are the steps to make it correct.

1) FIX it
    2) Splash screen on login telling players the drop rate had been corrected and is now working as intended (post here as well)
    3) Reset the timer on both the Collection of Wares and the and the wrapper quest Expedition of Wares so players can attempt to enjoy the quest as intended.

4) Give everyone 1000 gems (ok that was just for giggles but we are ok if you add it.)

If pehaps I am wrong and this is working as intended and will become the new style of Quest prepare to downsize you staff to adjust to a reduction in revenue.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I do believe this is what they call random..but they should set a drop rate of say 1/6, randomized,. you would get 1/6 no matter what, and the possibility of 1/1, 2/3,2/4,3/5, due to being randomized.
    Can't say I have gotten 2 orbs yet(if I did I didn't notice), but I did notice some orbs looked like chests and some looked like orbs, same for the baskets for the box event, some had the graphic, and some looked like chests.
    Last edited by Valid or; 05-24-2014 at 08:14 AM.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is not random I hit over 100 mobs nothing still suck at 4/50 of the first quest

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quisp -- nice write up and love your positive attitude!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When they add things that might cause problems like the one hear, they should tell us. Hears what they did when they altered something to the code to cause this, they added this in to loot. If looking for the error gree..hears a good place to start.

Got this from another room, might be worth collecting those potions after all:
    This is the list of potions and their STACKABLE bonuses.
    Please add any others (and drop source ) as you find them.

Desert Sun Potions = +1% Raid Gold Payout

Oasis Potion = +1% Building Defense
    (Caravan Scouts)

Sandfire Potion = -1# Lockbox Cooldown

Cactus Potion = +1% CP Bonus in next war

More info on potions and their bonuses:
    Desert Sun Potions (Caravan Commanders): +1% Raid Gold Payout
    Oasis Potion (Caravan Scouts): +1% Building Defense
    Sandfire Potion: -1% Lockbox Cooldown
    Cactus Potion: +1% CP Bonus in next war
    Sandstorm Potion (Caravan Traders): +1% EB damage increase
    Last edited by Valid or; 05-24-2014 at 09:06 AM.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have an alternative fix. Just sit this one out. If it's not fun, don't play. And definitely don't spend on this one.

I know this advice comes too late for some...and all I can say is that we love you and hope you get well soon (DL...looking at you). But for the others out there that still have a chance, enjoy your weekend and come back for whatever new torture gree devises in a few days.