Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

The song I can't get out of my head right now is take me to church - Hozier

Smith & burrows - funny looking angels
    Christina Aguilera - Save me from myself
    Racoon - love you more
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - give it away
    Want to join an active, but fun maxed guild? Join Hollanders on iOS for a good combination of fun & serious business. We are a member of the RA alliance. Line is required: send a message to xdaphnemarida. Hope to hear from you soon

Cal Scrubby. Fux with me. only if you like rap

No type -Rae Smurda

Throwin my money -Twista

Lonely No More -Rob Thomas
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Led Zeppelin

Heroes-Alesso
    Crackin-Bassjackers (Martin Garrix Edit)
    Faith-Blasterjaxx

Just some modern EDM/Dubstep.

Ok, so are there any Aussies on here heading to Soundwave festival? And if you are going, who do you want to see? I'm hanging for Faith No More, Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, Millencolin, Lagwagon, Area7 just for a start and hopefully find a heap more bands to get into. This is going to be two huge days of absolute mayhem!
    Full list of bands playing-
    Slipknot / Faith No More / Soundgarden / The Smashing Pumpkins / Slash (featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators) / Marilyn Manson / Fall Out Boy / Steel Panther / Incubus / Judas Priest / Millencolin / All Time Low / Lamb Of God / Ministry / Falling In Reverse / Godsmack / Killer Be Killed / Exodus / New Found Glory / Tonight Alive / Gerard Way / The Vandals / Lagwagon / Fear Factory / Antemasque / Papa Roach / Of Mice & Men / Dragonforce / Escape the Fate / Hollywood Undead / One Ok Rock / Atreyu / The Devil Wears Prada / Godflesh / The Aquabats / The Wonder Years / Area 7 / Twin Atlantic / Ne Obliviscaris / Animals as Leaders / Mayhem / Apocalyptica / Lower Than Atlantis / Bayside / Nothing More / ****ed Up / Evergreen Terrace / He Is Legend / Nonpoint / Crossfaith / Fireworks / King Parrot / Crown the Empire / Icon For Hire / Butcher Babies / Emily's Army / Rival Sons / The Interrupters / King 810 / Monuments / The Color Morale / The Swellers / Conditions / Confession / Sleepwave / Coldrain / Le Butcherettes / Patent Pending / Dayshell / This Wild Life / The Bennies / Raglans / Deathstars / The Treatment
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Anything by Fat Freddys Drop
    Reggae tones
    Want to join a fun joking guild?

PSB could be the right fit for you! We're always recruiting and looking for active members - old and new. Contact kyle10espana on Line App to apply 😃

I've recently discovered Shaman's Harvest and would recommend for hard rock/light metal fans.

I also play the 300 soundtrack when I'm gaming. Not just KnD but Skyrim as well.