Another glitch? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another glitch?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stop trying to cover up for your glitchy game! We pay to play this game!! Treat your customers right and we will stop complaining!!!! Gree is using this excuse so that everyone won't bash them! We know you guys screwed up the drop rate!! Fix it!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same here you can get 2 orbs from one kill that CANNOT be intended. Fix the quest and extend the ILTQ so thoses of us that dont hack or have $1,000 buck to spend on Gems have a chance

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Potions are not a 100% drop rate.

The arrows don't show up if you use the "Visit" button on the individual quest (due to a bug), but the mob is still there. It is named the "Caravan Scout" and is a goblin-looking thing that wanders the map. If you use the "Visit" button on the guild quest, the arrow shows up.
    CJ, are you a robot? Do you understand what is going on? Let me spell it out for you. Our complaints are not about your bug for the arrow. We can find mobs and we can share information. The drop rate is the problem. I would rather be told to kill 6000 mobs than work with a 5% -10% drop rate. I spent 2 full energy bars on Weak Caravan Scouts (320 kills), and I am at 30/50 drops.

We know how to play this game, and you are not helping at all.
    The Sailing Alpacas