GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another glitch?

Hybrid View

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Another glitch?

I'm on level 1/5 of The indi quest and I'm not getting anymore potion after the guild portion has completed. Is anyone having the same problem?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm having same problems since guild portion is done with first level. Targets are not available for me in individual.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got at same time an orb and a case after killing a mob. When i tapped on case i got another orb

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree????? Can everyone who's having this problem submit a ticket..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here.

Post Count
    Ditto ditto ditto
    The Sailing Alpacas

Potions are not a 100% drop rate.

The arrows don't show up if you use the "Visit" button on the individual quest (due to a bug), but the mob is still there. It is named the "Caravan Scout" and is a goblin-looking thing that wanders the map. If you use the "Visit" button on the guild quest, the arrow shows up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Drop rates are about 1/25 for level 2, lots of orbs but not a lot of potions

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

The arrows don't show up if you use the "Visit" button on the individual quest (due to a bug), but the mob is still there. It is named the "Caravan Scout" and is a goblin-looking thing that wanders the map. If you use the "Visit" button on the guild quest, the arrow shows up.
    I have played this game long enough to know that there is a problem with the drop rate. Orbs are coming out of the boxes, not potions. The drop rate of potions is pathetic and a waste of my time (not that KA is not a waste of my time, bu at lead I know I can usually finish an LTQ)

Post Count

1600 + Energy here. Dark Forest, Lv 1 of iLTQ, 160 Mobs. Forgetting just how MIND-NUMBINGLY BORING that was, I received 13 drops. 13/160 is < 10% Drop rate.

CJ, you and GREE can go sodomize yourself for that one. I've got 26% of Stage ONE of NORMAL MODE LTQ accomplished from a completely full energy bar. There's 4 more stages after this one, plus a heroic mode? Uh, no.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count

no s.h.i.t Sherlock

Post Count

CJ, are you a robot? Do you understand what is going on? Let me spell it out for you. Our complaints are not about your bug for the arrow. We can find mobs and we can share information. The drop rate is the problem. I would rather be told to kill 6000 mobs than work with a 5% -10% drop rate. I spent 2 full energy bars on Weak Caravan Scouts (320 kills), and I am at 30/50 drops.

We know how to play this game, and you are not helping at all.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Lurker
    Post Count
    CJ, we realize drop rate isn't 100% so don't make us out to be fools so quick. The drop rate is pathetic, fix it. Stop jumping to conclusions and actually look into the matter. Or find a new job...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    drop rate is about 5%. This is crap. lol. if you are low level stay away from this LTQ.

Post Count
    The Sailing Alpacas