Note About Individual WD Rewards - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Note About Individual WD Rewards

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Look in profile an then go to your your boosts and search for a venom unit, that's what you got

Post Count
    Did anyone get the unit they expected too, guess the counter was useless
    Have you loved your llama today?

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    CJ-

this is the absolute worst prize system ever. I would have rather got the top 11,000 prize than my top 2,500 prize. its ridiculous. if we do better we should get a better prize. there are a MILLION different ways to improve this system..
    -make it like wd
    -let us choose what prize we want from our bracket and lower brackets
    -make each bracket have a att or def boost % and allow us to choose if it is air/ground/sea/infantry

I could go on and on... just make the system so that you get a better prize for doing better. this current system is giving me useless units like sea attack.. useless.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    CJ-

this is the absolute worst prize system ever. I would have rather got the top 11,000 prize than my top 2,500 prize. its ridiculous. if we do better we should get a better prize. there are a MILLION different ways to improve this system..
    -make it like wd
    -let us choose what prize we want from our bracket and lower brackets
    -make each bracket have a att or def boost % and allow us to choose if it is air/ground/sea/infantry

I could go on and on... just make the system so that you get a better prize for doing better. this current system is giving me useless units like sea attack.. useless.
    Agree 100%. I also got the useless sea boost when I could have placed about 1,500 spots down to top 4000 and got the boost I wanted. Weird system.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Welcome to the prize system adapted from full assault. But at least you know how the scoring system works..... I think...

Lurker
    Post Count
    What about those who never received any wd individual rewards yet?!!! There is few people in my faction including myself who didn't receive it!!!

Post Count
    I got exactly what I wanted. Looked at the individual leaderboard, then looked at the indi prize listing, then scored enough points to be in the tier I wanted to be in. Simple as that.

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    The top 80 (for 15% Air Defence) was a tightrope. Only 2,000 points separated those 10 places from top 75 or top 90 (or just 400 points if you excluded number 89), so intense was the competition for that, and the movement lasted right until the final minutes of the campaign. Score just too much and you're top 75, just too little and you're top 90 - with stupid prizes. It was fun trying to squeeze in at just the right moment....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gotta echo that sentiment, from a slightly lower level perspective. Events like this make the game more strategic individually (what spot can I place in and what is the best return on whatever investment I choose) and in faction terms (Full Assulat placement).

With attack boosts popping like candy the emphasis on defensive boosts of the right type is now a strategic imperative at whatever level you play at...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ****ing gree-tard logic on the prizes. Place higher and get lower alliance attack, place lower and get higher alliance attack. Got damn morons.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Still

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus14 View Post
    CJ would it surprise you if I said it's not calculating properly? It says I need 79 to reach the top 24 and I'm no where near that as I have only done 6 kills in WD
    Just posting so the mods know that this issue is still not fixed.