Anyone have problems initiating double upgrade after new update? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have problems initiating double upgrade after new update?

Lurker
    Post Count
    i am currently sitting over vault. i had planned on starting my lvl 10 upgrade of the greece biulding this morning. cant upgrade. been tryin for eight hours. now i am losing all my money cause im paying out 300k per hit and everyone is hittin me. probably be monday before my support ticket gets read.

Lurker
    Post Count
    exactly the same for me, did update

Lurker
    Post Count
    exactly the same as sbs, foolishly did update, and can no longer run game, reinstalling doesnt work. Very convenient in the middle of wd.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psuengineer View Post
    Another individual in my faction has also seen the cost of their upgrades increase about 10% after the software update. This seems to indicate another bonus unit that is not recognized. I have not upgraded to the new version yet and am now holding off until these issues are clarified.
    thats what happen on mine to..my upgrades are alot cheaper now then they was so that goes to show us as u said the cost upgrades wasnt wroking...i paid 8.1b for each of my AMR to 10 im sure they would have been about 400m cheaper

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How does one get to upgrade 2 buildings at once? Is there a special boost or unit???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    How does one get to upgrade 2 buildings at once? Is there a special boost or unit???
    yea it was a fltq unit that allowed to upgrade 2 buildings at once..it was called the Onslaught assault carrier

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, we just wanted to give you an update regarding the server error received when attempting a building upgrade.

The server error happens when you attempt to upgrade more buildings than your maximum allowance for building upgrades. Unless you have a bonus unit which allows for 2 or 3 buildings to be upgraded at the same time, the maximum limit is 1 building.

This issue has been corrected, and the fix will be made available in a future game update. After the matter is fixed, instead of receiving an error message, you will receive a message which tells you which building is currently in upgrade status.

If you are receiving an error message when making a building upgrade and this does not apply to your case, then please send in a ticket to Support so that we further investigate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thx for update. Seems to be working okay again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    thanks for the update! Any resolution to the cost issue and the upgrade cost reduction that should be applied from the cement factory not working? Thanks again!

Lurker
    Post Count

Real Money Spent For Upgrade

Unbelivable just spent real money for a building upgrade....It keeps saying cannot reach server but it lets me play the game and buy money its out of order gree as i will now get attacked and lose some of my money ive been saving

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Looks like double upgrade fixed but upgrade cost boosts are not working now. Sent in a support ticket. Down $500M to $1B so far due to this new problem.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Actually, wouldn't work for one blg (that I wanted to upgrade), got server error, tried another and it worked although obviously not what I wanted to upgrade. this is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, we just wanted to give you an update regarding the server error received when attempting a building upgrade.

The server error happens when you attempt to upgrade more buildings than your maximum allowance for building upgrades. Unless you have a bonus unit which allows for 2 or 3 buildings to be upgraded at the same time, the maximum limit is 1 building.

This issue has been corrected, and the fix will be made available in a future game update. After the matter is fixed, instead of receiving an error message, you will receive a message which tells you which building is currently in upgrade status.

If you are receiving an error message when making a building upgrade and this does not apply to your case, then please send in a ticket to Support so that we further investigate.

Post Count
    Awesome fix...not. Before you guys decided to "fix" things, I could upgrade two buildings and while two were building I could also see how much the next upgrade would cost so I could plan. If I already had two buildings upgrading and tried a third it would say "cannot connect to server try again" or something like that, but it was clear that this was due to not being able to upgrade a 3rd building. This was perfectly acceptable and actually liked it much better with being able to see how much the upgrades would cost. Well now your fix I can't even upgrade a single building let alone two. Way to fix it gree, keep up the unnecessary fixing that actually makes the game worse. I'll just sit around with 1.2 billion on my account so I can get attacked by lvl 300 players that never show up on my rivals list.

Update: The reason I was getting the error was because I didn't have enough money (even though I did). I don't think the -% cost is working because I should have had over 150m left after upgrading and I was left with only 11m. So not only are the buildings more expensive, the price it shows is not the price you have to pay.

Last edited by What?; 05-26-2014 at 10:08 PM.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    Awesome fix...not. Before you guys decided to "fix" things, I could upgrade two buildings and while two were building I could also see how much the next upgrade would cost so I could plan. If I already had two buildings upgrading and tried a third it would say "cannot connect to server try again" or something like that, but it was clear that this was due to not being able to upgrade a 3rd building. This was perfectly acceptable and actually liked it much better with being able to see how much the upgrades would cost. Well now your fix I can't even upgrade a single building let alone two. Way to fix it gree, keep up the unnecessary fixing that actually makes the game worse. I'll just sit around with 1.2 billion on my account so I can get attacked by lvl 300 players that never show up on my rivals list.

Update: The reason I was getting the error was because I didn't have enough money (even though I did). I don't think the -% cost is working because I should have had over 150m left after upgrading and I was left with only 11m. So not only are the buildings more expensive, the price it shows is not the price you have to pay.

100% agree..they fix things that isnt broke but let the other things that actaully need to be fixed left alone..like u i liked the fact that even when i had 2 buildings upgradeing b4 i could still check and see what the time and cost was of the other..i like to know the time so i can plan when to upgrade so when i do i dont have my buildings all out of sync and have to get one raided...i could just plan on when the upgrade would finish and calculate it so that it would finsih when i collect my 24/48s..great job gree once again with the flawless fixing& programming u guys provide to us even after makeing 2 millon this weekend *barf*..i find it funnny they always want to blame everthing on our internet connection when everthing else works fine when this app is the only one that says that but my internet works perfect or i wouldnt be on here..HELLO!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    Unfortunately, the price that displays in game is actually incorrect but the cash that is taken out is the correct amount. I've been tracking my upgrade prices in a separate spreadsheet for ages and all of my upgrade prices appeared to drop after the last game update (I think) but my bonuses hadn't changed. Last time I upgraded a building the amount taken out matched what was in my spreadsheet but was more than the cost that was displayed in game. I too get the error in your screenshot if I tried to upgrade a building and I had enough cash according to the cost displayed in game but not enough cash for the cost in my spreadsheet.

As far as the ability to see the cost of the next upgrade during other upgrades, that was actually a fairly recent addition. People have been asking for that ability since the beginning of the game. I thought it was a nice addition but obviously Gree(d) thought it was a bug that had to be fixed. The inability to see upgrade prices/times in game during upgrades is actually the reason why I made a spreadsheet to keep track of it all.