Anyone have problems initiating double upgrade after new update?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have problems initiating double upgrade after new update?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Anyone have problems initiating double upgrade after new update?

I am getting a server error when trying to initiate second upgrade.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same problem here General Luke.

It's no wonder that we fear to update our games.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Jamie View Post
    Same problem here General Luke.

It's no wonder that we fear to update our games.
    I should have known better...too anxious to see individual rewards. Damn, I had my weekend upgrades all planned out to bring me undervault.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another individual in my faction has also seen the cost of their upgrades increase about 10% after the software update. This seems to indicate another bonus unit that is not recognized. I have not upgraded to the new version yet and am now holding off until these issues are clarified.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quite a few in my faction have the upgrade and the cost issues

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We just wanted to let you know that we are aware of a possible issue with upgrading multiple buildings with the latest update 4.1 for Modern War iOS.

We have tested and confirmed that there was a bug with the ability to upgrade multiple buildings at the same time if you have the bonus to do so. If you are on 4.1 this bug should no longer be happening.

If you have this bonus and are not able to upgrade multiple buildings, then please send in a ticket to Support so that we can further investigate.

Please also include any and as much information you can, including screen shots.

Thanks!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Luke View Post
    I am getting a server error when trying to initiate second upgrade.
    In regards to the server error you are receiving, can you provide a screen shot showing this error, as this will help with any additional investigation?

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psuengineer View Post
    Another individual in my faction has also seen the cost of their upgrades increase about 10% after the software update. This seems to indicate another bonus unit that is not recognized. I have not upgraded to the new version yet and am now holding off until these issues are clarified.
    As with the cost of the upgrade bonus with the new upgrade, we will be sure to look into this as well.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    2 upgrades are now working with current IOS version.

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

We just wanted to let you know that we are aware of a possible issue with upgrading multiple buildings with the latest update 4.1 for Modern War iOS.

We have tested and confirmed that there was a bug with the ability to upgrade multiple buildings at the same time if you have the bonus to do so. If you are on 4.1 this bug should no longer be happening.

If you have this bonus and are not able to upgrade multiple buildings, then please send in a ticket to Support so that we can further investigate.

Please also include any and as much information you can, including screen shots.

Thanks!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    After upgrading to the latest version of ios for mw I can't log in at all. Anyone else encounter this? Reinstalling does not work as well. The game close once I click the mw icon
    Last edited by sbs2716g; 05-23-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
    After upgrading to the latest version of ios for mw I can't log in at all. Anyone else encounter this? Reinstalling does not work as well. The game close once I click the mw icon
    If you would, please send in a ticket to Support so that an agent can further assist you and ask any questions relevant to this matter.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you would, please send in a ticket to Support so that an agent can further assist you and ask any questions relevant to this matter.
    Already send a ticket #1632326 to support. Once I click the app icon the mw screen appear for one sec n then close. Reinstalling n rebooting device are of no use at all. So now i am shut out of wd.

can't open 4.1 version app

my modern war app was running great until i installed the new 4.1 version upgrade last night!! it doesn't even open!! it just crashes and i can't get on it at all!! i should have not upgraded the app. i'm missing grabbing greece wd event. will the app be fixed so i can get back on modern war? how do i contact support if i can't even open the game?!? thank you.

Post Count
    I can't do the 2 upgrades either since the update. Have sent in a ticket.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As with the cost of the upgrade bonus with the new upgrade, we will be sure to look into this as well.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
    tardavic, sorry, didn't see that the upgrade cost was included in this thread when I started my thread.