Base art contest.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Base art contest.

Post Count

Base art contest.

Nice Idea but hard to win when you lock the thread so no one can post their submissions.....

Attention: Base design contest for modern war

Generals, we are proud to announce our Base Design Contest for Modern War, running from 5-21-14 to 5-28-14.
    Entering the contest is simple: Make your base look great, and then post a screenshot of your base and your invite code as a response to this post, or to the Modern War Facebook page itself during the contest period. We will select 5 finalists on 5-30-14 who have the best or most original looking bases, each of whom will receive 200 gold after that date. We will also pick one grand prize winner out of those 5 finalists, who will win a special in-game item unique to our community contests that grants +10% sea defense.

Further contest details/guidelines:
    -Only one entry per player.
    -Submissions must be original, actual screenshots of your base in Modern War.
    -Screenshots may not be photoshopped, altered, or otherwise enhanced
    -No profanity, nudity or other questionable content allowed
    -When submitting entries, you must provide your in-game invite code
    -You must be 13 or older to enter the contest

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    13 years or older......gosh diddly darnet!!!
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    13 years or older......gosh diddly darnet!!!
    Close call for me but not gonna spend hours planting tree´s n stuff anyway. But maybe a fun event for all lady players. I leave it alone for the Girls to have some fun. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by David Steelman View Post
    Close call for me but not gonna spend hours planting tree´s n stuff anyway. But maybe a fun event for all lady players. I leave it alone for the Girls to have some fun. Good luck.
    Dude. Not cool.

Also, thanks for posting this, Marebear! The submissions need to get posted to the FB page or the specific FB post (we'll clarify that in the entry). We wanted the forums to know about it, but the contest home for this one is on FB. I think going forwards for future contests we'll probably just open up entries on both the forums and FB for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by marebear View Post
    Nice Idea but hard to win when you lock the thread so no one can post their submissions.....

Attention: Base design contest for modern war

Generals, we are proud to announce our Base Design Contest for Modern War, running from 5-21-14 to 5-28-14.
    Entering the contest is simple: Make your base look great, and then post a screenshot of your base and your invite code as a response to this post, or to the Modern War Facebook page itself during the contest period. We will select 5 finalists on 5-30-14 who have the best or most original looking bases, each of whom will receive 200 gold after that date. We will also pick one grand prize winner out of those 5 finalists, who will win a special in-game item unique to our community contests that grants +10% sea defense.

Further contest details/guidelines:
    -Only one entry per player.
    -Submissions must be original, actual screenshots of your base in Modern War.
    -Screenshots may not be photoshopped, altered, or otherwise enhanced
    -No profanity, nudity or other questionable content allowed
    -When submitting entries, you must provide your in-game invite code
    -You must be 13 or older to enter the contest

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Dude. Not cool.
    Sry sry sry, I didnt want to make u or anyone mad. I just gave my Point of view. Maybe its a national thing??? Im from Sweden u know. Small country a long way from u, guys. I keep my thoughts to myself from now on. I hope this event will be a blessing to all. Good luck to all boys n girls.

Thank u for ur time.