Update on Recent Glitch/ Hack Concerns - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Update on Recent Glitch/ Hack Concerns

Nothing in those 3 ss proves hacking? What unit are implying he hacked??

Quote Originally Posted by ban.glitcher View Post
    hi, this ppl is a hacker, ban directly !!!

and he is in a top 10 faction ... very nice and simply to win when you hack

his top 10 team :

Have all hacked accts been removed??

I know the hacked units in question, the deadly bridge jumpers, had been around for over 18 months so it's really shady that gree only took care of those hackers once SUP cried foul. I wonder if they suffered bans as well. I know personally from seeing a certain sup1 players accts, he has posted on this forum 1-2 times, and has over 2012 posts, MM, has 13 dbj in his main sup1 acct. Can we be assured MM acct has been banned as well.

Feel free to email me for ss of his 13 dbj.
    magicrules_intexas@yahoo.com

I just saw and read that OSW was targeted by sup bc they got scared. I'm anxious to see if what rumors I heard about gree favoring sup are true or not. If MM acct is banned I would assume other sup accts were banned as well so all is good, but if MM acct is still there than gree PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT WHO THEY ANSWER TO AND ITS NOT THE MW COMMUNITY BUT ONE TEAM, SUP1.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry List of banned members

Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Its sad it takes SUP to finally say something to get anything done around here when us common folk will say the same thing repeatedly and have all of our concerns fall upon deaf ears. Gree doesn't care.
    I for one have written multiple concerns multiple times only to receive if replied to at all with a form letter reply with no answers to my concerns but when a team member of a clearly hacking faction asks they get replies. I have been told that many members of that faction have been banned and I'm thrilled to see that happen but for this long time MW player and a large gold buyer I find this effort way past due and feel that the country wars fought so far should be scrapped and redone

Post Count
    This thread has entertained me more than anyone could imagine. Thanks for a good night guys. Heh.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

his top 10 team :
    please let me know

a) what he's done to hack

and

b) who are you with? typical you hide behind greyed out screen shots and a BS forum name.

there is NOTHING in that profile that shows any sort of hack. None.

You should really be careful just claiming things about factions and people when they are 100% untrue.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Post Count

his top 10 team :
    what are u saying he hacked here? i dont see anything that is in question of these screenshots u provided? since u like to post the top 45 why dont u uncover urs and let us see whats up

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lemon haze cheats, he hacked my bank account and put money in it. Gree stop him

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    To accuse someone of cheating and then posting screen shots that shows nothing close? Did he mean to say, whoo hoo I beat one of them? Did he really post 3 members from VFF legends? What a tool!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hello everyone. I am GREG, ban glitcher has posted screenshots of my profile and accused me of being a hacker, because i finish ltqs and fltqs???? Are you seriouse? I have been in top 10 or top 25 for months and yes i finish all those events just like most players at my level.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg76 View Post
    Hello everyone. I am GREG, ban glitcher has posted screenshots of my profile and accused me of being a hacker, because i finish ltqs and fltqs???? Are you seriouse? I have been in top 10 or top 25 for months and yes i finish all those events just like most players at my level.

Stats are pretty weak dude. Top10 or 25 for months and finish all ltqs. I have never finished one and my stats almost double yours. If I were you, I wouldn't be bragging on that. But I do agree with you. Your not a hacker.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred View Post
    Stats are pretty weak dude. Top10 or 25 for months and finish all ltqs. I have never finished one and my stats almost double yours. If I were you, I wouldn't be bragging on that. But I do agree with you. Your not a hacker.
    What's up with this forum? You could have simply said the stats look legit. And thanks for your whopping ten other posts. Drink a beer and go for a swim.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    What's up with this forum? You could have simply said the stats look legit. And thanks for your whopping ten other posts. Drink a beer and go for a swim.
    very well said..its just full of haters and people that like to degrade others..the ones that do that are usally the ones that have been rejected and bullied in their own communitys so they must come on here to do it to others behind the screen

Post Count
    Alright folks,

Going to lock this for now and if CJ wants to reopen it's up to him. Folks please not the forum rules.