Update on Recent Glitch/ Hack Concerns - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Update on Recent Glitch/ Hack Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    All the top teams only have 45-55 players. Usually sup and osw poach right before war but perhaps due to the slight reduction in hackers/glitchers and general downward interest in the game, I still have not found a full 60 man team as of now.
    We're running a full crew of 60, as are a few of the teams we've faced so far......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Fellow MW members doing war, be aware of the team Demolition Force. They have many hackers players among them. Most of them have items showing in their top 45 with quantity 0 on them. Is it possible to show up as ZERO quantity on inventory? If it is Zero, than they shouldn't show up as their top unit right? Already sent in tickets to GREE as well.

Post Count
    It could be a glitch or error showing happens to me to

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Amxze, take it which ever way, just trying to inform others what I saw.

Post Count

Lurker
    Post Count
    When you press the item in their inventory the number shows how many you have of that item not theirs.

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile

hi all,

i'm a new forum user, and i love the Gree's action to ban hackers !!!

i'm waiting this day since many months ago

sorry for my english ...

I can't open a new threath to post a lot of screenshoots of glitchers/hackers, so if somebody can open one for me ... big thanks my gamer friends

Lurker
    Post Count

Its about time

AWWWW only one SUP faction this war? Not even enough members left to keep both factions going! That tells you how full of hackers the top factions are. Looks like CJ couldnt even protect your hackers this time. So much for having CJ in your "back pocket" as you say. LOL finally gree gets something right. Now its only time before they ban the rest.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well with the new version you can now see what the teams in the leader table are composed of...
    Tap on Only Sup Wins (How ironic) and you get a list of 60/60 players.. Sadly all 60 have lost all personal identity...
    Old School Warriors (OSW 1 or 2?) have 52/60 listed.. Three players have a personal identity.

Interesting information.. The top 2 players (one Warrior and one SUP would individually make top 25...

This is taken from IOS machine.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob TRK View Post
    Well with the new version you can now see what the teams in the leader table are composed of...
    Tap on Only Sup Wins (How ironic) and you get a list of 60/60 players.. Sadly all 60 have lost all personal identity...
    Old School Warriors (OSW 1 or 2?) have 52/60 listed.. Three players have a personal identity.

Interesting information.. The top 2 players (one Warrior and one SUP would individually make top 25...

Sweet... Good lookin' out. Didn't realize the leaderboard was tapable

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob TRK View Post

Who knows the real membership of only sup wins. At the start they were not full. And sup1? Interesting enough, I think they have a few less than at the start. Have no idea if some leaked into only sup wins. Got to wonder what osw is thinking.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I really hope you guys come up with a better solution to the LTB thing than letting people building them now keep them or reintroducing them. However, please take Your time and do it in success a way that legit players don't lose their buildings haha. The best LTB's didn't even have goals, so saying they won't get the units if they are rereleased is meaningless. The only way they should be reintroduced is if the people who already have two get to build two more additional ones, and new people only be able to build two total.

I'm glad to see that you guys are actually addressing the other issues and I like the communication in this thread.

Lurker
    Post Count

Adding players during a war

Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    Who knows the real membership of only sup wins. At the start they were not full. And sup1? Interesting enough, I think they have a few less than at the start. Have no idea if some leaked into only sup wins. Got to wonder what osw is thinking.

Yes CJ, I, like many I would like to know the answer to that question!!!

ONLY SUP WINS, did indeed have LESS THAN, did have way less than the 60 players that they now have, so.

A. How is it possible to add players during a war
    B. And clearly their score shot up VERY quickly, so their WD totals must have come with them

Hardly fare...

Lurker
    Post Count
    hi, this ppl is a hacker, ban directly !!!

and he is in a top 10 faction ... very nice and simply to win when you hack

his top 10 team :

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nightandday View Post
    Yes CJ, I, like many I would like to know the answer to that question!!!

ONLY SUP WINS, did indeed have LESS THAN, did have way less than the 60 players that they now have, so.

A. How is it possible to add players during a war
    B. And clearly their score shot up VERY quickly, so their WD totals must have come with them

Hardly fare...
    If you are not in a faction when WD begins, u are able to join a new faction, if you leave a faction once WD begins, you are unable to join anywhere else until the end, same principles as FA event.