Update on Recent Glitch/ Hack Concerns - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on Recent Glitch/ Hack Concerns

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nice to hear this CJ! Let's hope we are on our way to a more steady and fair game...
    COBRA F1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Great job, CJ !!!
    Good to hear all the hackers and cheaters are dealt with and many thanks for the open and fast communication!!
    Much appreciated !! Keep up the good work.
    Hopefully now all the negativism, criticism and "blaming others" will stop and the Forum can return to what it used to be.
    Of course, there will always be those that can't restrain themselves and keep "bombarding" you, and us, with claims that "it's too late...", "it's not good enough...", "so-and-so still does this..." and so on (it's already happening as you can see...).
    I honestly believe that you and your team have the right intentions (because you realize that if you don't deal with it, the game will turn in chaos) and I'm willing to give you the time to deal with those who blatantly hack and cheat (know that it is not as easy as some claim it is...)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hope that after a first ticket 3 months ago, this player will be aken out

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2axo3mwrs...2007.58.50.png
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thks cj

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ--- can you please address the building of old LTBs? Are you guys even fixing this? I sent numerous screenshots to support showing people (some in top 10 factions) building AMRs and ACs etc. Many people have seen this. Many have sent tickets in. Since cash and iph are much more valued now... Can you please (at least) remove these buildings?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    English please. And they have other sites that let you download movies for free chap. It's called piratebay.org
    really i got to go try this out!

EDIT u lied to me
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Post Count
    Thanks for the update CJ.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Thanks for the communication

An easy check for energy HACKERS -

1) Run a script to flag all those accounts who have the 15% Air Boost unit from the current LTQ -

2) Check how many gold energy refills were done

there is NO WAY anyone could finish prestige mode on this LTQ without at least one whole vault of Gold

3 hours MAX to do this - and you will be able to BaN hackers and send a strong message to those of us holding on to any hope that you CAN actually root out the hackers.

Thanks again
    It's quite apparent you do not even understand what the word "hacker" even means.
    I suggest dictionary.com or wikipedia...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Thanks for the update CJ.
    Thanks for the update? Your a$$ was one of the ones with 13 dbj's! Did you get banned?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaboy54 View Post
    Thanks for the update? Your a$$ was one of the ones with 13 dbj's! Did you get banned?
    Banned? Only hackers get banned, did any of your 'mates' get banned? :P

Banned
    Post Count

this forum was the worst thing for mw

24/7 some one is crying cause some one is bigger or better boo fkn boo changes all year making handicaps for lazy people or just plain suck at strategy. Yall want so much control over a game but have none over your life, is it so addictive you can't find something more productive to want justice against. The effort and tears and blood spent over the past two days on a forum over teams that I'm sure each side has cheated, used a glitch, bought a unit when a data push came through and it was accidently unlocked. And guess what even if some how your Jesus ways kept you from any sort of nature , you were probably still in a faction which the glitch or hack was used to gain a prize. It's life and till the day you die people are gonna cheat everyday from taxes to wives to games.

So much chaos outside your front door and mw is first priority, family second (of course) but seriously. Seems like one team is upset cause they had competition coming and then ALL THE SUDDEN it's not fair. Some how yall been able to stay on top without doing a single thing wrong but it's impossible for another team to do it cause it would take cheaters to be able to rank #3???

Why not give make #3 the top winners list on down to 4000 . Just give sup1 and 2 the top 2 main prizes so they don't have to compete and complain and ruin it for the rest of us.

I don't even know a member from OSW but I love yall as a team, just over all this bullsht just shows yall know how to bring the fear, looks like the even had Obama on this one!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just saw someone with x2 extreme rescue subs which was a reward for completing the fltq Extreme situation, am I missing something or he is a hacker/glitcher or whateva he got it illegally. If yes lemme know so we can add a new name to the banned list

Dagnabit, you guys. Please don't talk about warez sites on the forums.

Post Count
    So the ios energy glitch will stay and is allowed to be used?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Dagnabit, you guys. Please don't talk about warez sites on the forums.

I know the stance y'all take on tell us what y'all did with people reported. But I feel that this situation (health regen hacking) deserves a more detailed explanation on how many guilty people. Last time I heard y'all say it didn't effect a lot of people it actually effected the majority.

Do we go into battles thinking all is well?