Update on Recent Glitch/ Hack Concerns - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Update on Recent Glitch/ Hack Concerns

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about addressing all the money hacking. Concrete hacking.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Actually, not clear that it is a bug, since the items checked so far are allowing the right number of upgrades when we test it... we'll keep investigating.
    cj u also need to work on the hackers that now have the old LEs..i sent in a ticket just yesterday of a artic mineing rig being built and a santa marta train station

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    cj u also need to work on the hackers that now have the old LEs..i sent in a ticket just yesterday of a artic mineing rig being built and a santa marta train station
    Yeah, we were talking about that earlier in the thread.

Post Count
    Yeah, we were talking about that earlier in the thread.
    great thanks for the update..i must have missed the earlier thread on it

Post Count
    It is not, something else unintended is going on there. We're working on figuring that one out as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack
    Maxed casualty rate
    GROUPME required
    PM for more info; always recruiting

Post Count
    Good job on this CJ.

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    That is actually on the table. Reintroducing them *occasionally* for limited times (like a week or two out of the year well after they come in) is something we've been talking about over here, also just due to people begging us for a chance at some of them.

In these cases, the associated Goals would NOT be reintroduced, so every award people got for hustling those to completion during the original period would remain unique.
    I don't usually get involved in the conversations about hacks or glitches. However, I have heard the players who have the old ltb's complain that it would not be fair. I also have heard the ones who want them.
    To possibly please everyone why not re release the old buildings for a limited time with a % based increase in initial cost and upgrade price, and with a % based lower output then the original.
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's amazing how much simple answers can renew your faith in the game. Thank you

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    CJ, Maybe have 1 day where people cant play for 24 hours so you can cleanse and delete all the hacks. And fix all the bugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All the top teams only have 45-55 players. Usually sup and osw poach right before war but perhaps due to the slight reduction in hackers/glitchers and general downward interest in the game, I still have not found a full 60 man team as of now.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That is actually on the table. Reintroducing them *occasionally* for limited times (like a week or two out of the year well after they come in) is something we've been talking about over here, also just due to people begging us for a chance at some of them.

In these cases, the associated Goals would NOT be reintroduced, so every award people got for hustling those to completion during the original period would remain unique.
    This is something i have been hoping for and I agree the associated goals would not be introduced to make them unique.

I hope this happens soon.

And to CJ. This has been the most informative thread I have seen from you guys and helps a lot in assuring us that you guys are working on the issues. I wish there were more threads like this from you and others from Gree Support/Developers.

And last, are you guys considering the ability to sell-off units like we can sell-off buildings? It would help to know there is hope in managing my inventory of units. Even if it was just for cash and valor units. Sell them the same rate you sell a building and maybe even exchange for valor units. Just a thought/suggestion.
    Last edited by Rolinz; 05-23-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you're planning to release old LTB's for limited time. May I suggest the following options to be available for veterans so that it is fair for them after spending so much of time and real $$$ to get those LTB's.
    - If the Old LTB's are limited to 2 then the existing LTB upgrade level be increased from L10 to L15. This upgrade option should be applicable only for existing LTB's.
    - Allow us to buy additional 1 or 2 more LTB's. This option should only be available to those who already have 2 LTB's that we're purchased during the original period.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks CJ for the explanations. A bit earlier & you would have received lesser tickets (including mine) for all these issues.

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by superman007 View Post
    If you're planning to release old LTB's for limited time. May I suggest the following options to be available for veterans so that it is fair for them after spending so much of time and real $$$ to get those LTB's.
    - If the Old LTB's are limited to 2 then the existing LTB upgrade level be increased from L10 to L15. This upgrade option should be applicable only for existing LTB's.
    - Allow us to buy additional 1 or 2 more LTB's. This option should only be available to those who already have 2 LTB's that we're purchased during the original period.
    Here's another idea. Why not remove the cap on the upgrade level completely? Give new people a chance to buy LEs from the past but allow us to increase our maxed out LEs with no maximum. That should happen first, then old LEs can be reintroduced.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Those who spent the hard earnt cash have the benefit already. Units and monster IPH. I'm not sure in the value of uplifting the buildings further. What does one do with all the in game cash at a certain point? Cash units? Even Growlers will be close to the bottom of some of the inventory lists I see...

Cash in game has a finite value, surely the bigger question is when do you run out of land expansion space to fit more buildings into??