Glitch with boost building, please read - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glitch with boost building, please read

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well I used gems and my entire guild did and I know of many guilds already preparing to hit both GREE and I tunes for refunds if our stats go down again after you admit to a mistake on your part. I agree with the above you can not keep altering these games mid way through. If it was a free game fine it is not we are spending our money to again be stung for something that we have not done. You should let this play out. Test them out before release and save all the anger and hassle that you keep causing.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    CJ, isn't it possible for GREE that there will be NO event for a certain amount of days / a week and that the developers will have time to finally deliver us a well programmed and tested version. It is getting pretty ****ty for the players that every event and update you guys bring up is buggy / glitches or whatever. Players are getting annoyed, you all get a lot of complains (just only watching these threads).

+1 you guys are paying your developers but who is testing this stuff before releasing it? ALOT of people paid for the upgrade and so did I. Will we be receiving our gems back then?

Post Count
    Some have received there gems back send in a ticket to Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Not taking the fact that there was an event going on or how that would be impacted was an oversight on our part (we were in "bug squish" mode). We can't turn the glitch back on though.
    So , you messed up & to make up for it you alter the rules of a game in the middle, not cool gree , not cool

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Do you have a test server? may want to invest in one. I am sure you can get a few of us to create additional accounts and get your QC done for FREE!

Post Count
    Seem only top three guilds getting back gems only.i did put a thread all about this but CJ54 didn't like it and deleted the whole thread.

Post Count
    And.............................

SILENCE.

If anybody is in any way unsure about what the outcome will be to their tickets", "complaints" and "stats" the answer is simply tickets & complaints will be ignored and whenever "fix" GREE uses on the stats will be generally unfair.

We need to wake up to the fact that this is a basic, pay to win game that GREE corporation have minimal interest in. I, like many of you, have invested way too much time into this game, at the expense of my job and my family. Now it's time for me to say thank you and **** Off. Good night.