Might be time to move on

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Might be time to move on

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Might be time to move on

I've enjoyed crime city for 3.5 years now. But it's really frustrating now.
    I've completed the 24 hour LTQ. Spent 900 gold. But can't get the gloves to drop.
    The randomness/luck (or lack of it) has ruined the game.
    The case events are another event that involves to much luck.
    And since you don't know the odds of getting the prizes people become frustrated and leave.
    If you play the lottery and you have 1 in a billion chance you accept that and give them your dollar.
    With CC you don't know the odds. Either post the odds or make it clear that you will or will not get the items needed to complete the goal even when you use gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjc View Post
    I've enjoyed crime city for 3.5 years now. But it's really frustrating now.
    I've completed the 24 hour LTQ. Spent 900 gold. But can't get the gloves to drop.
    The randomness/luck (or lack of it) has ruined the game.
    The case events are another event that involves to much luck.
    And since you don't know the odds of getting the prizes people become frustrated and leave.
    If you play the lottery and you have 1 in a billion chance you accept that and give them your dollar.
    With CC you don't know the odds. Either post the odds or make it clear that you will or will not get the items needed to complete the goal even when you use gold.
    1000 other posts have said the same thing since the first open event came out. They are not going to change it so it shouldn't be anymore frustrating now than it was 2.5 years ago. You should have quit back then before spending real money on 900 gold.