Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

its been over 24 hrs..

Its been over 24 hrs and still no fix.
    suspend the war and extend the chest and epic boss times while this gets fixed...
    still waiting for a response . . .

product purchase error???? I wasn't even buying anything yet since I had 230 gems ...
    Last edited by rickeedo; 05-23-2014 at 07:09 AM.

you still cant log into game?
    Azure Dragon Nexsus Recruiter
    Line id:cansrk
    Code : WBF-GDG-DWZ
    WE SUPPORT 11+ MOVEMENT

I haven't been able to log into the game with either of my devices for nearly 48 hours now and still no response from gree or acknowledgement that there is still an issue

Thanks for the 10 gems and 4 energy
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

cant play on the app when it finally loads...

I still cant get past the screen that says "product purchase error".
    the war started and I cant play. The app opens and then I get that screen and I hit ok and it does not go away. ..
    fix it please . . .

i'm exactly the same. I have 2 knights one of whom is guild master and i've not been able to play since weds evening UK time. I have had no response from gree or recognition something is wrong

really? server problems?

Other ppl are playing and I still cannot get past the screen that says " product purchase error ".
    Im pretty sure this should have been taken care of by now...
    whats is going on . . !

i have now got on the game. Gree eventually answered my request and their answer was to effectively remove your existing google account and set up a new one. I tried this and found it only worked when i set up the new one first and then removed the original account. It does seem to be the only method they have. It isn't ideal as I didn't want 2 gmail accounts but it has now worked

I still cant play this game after 48 hours

I still cant get past the screen that says " product purchase error ". ..
    its been 48 hours . . .
    first they said servers down, now whats the excuse . . ?

I also restarted my cell phone and that did not work. When the" product purchase error " message pops up, it is followed by a whooshing sound thar repeats over and over. ..

It loads up then the background turns black and a window pops up saying "product purchase error". I still cannot get past that screen...

rikeedo the only way you'll get past that screen is to take my advice. YOu have to set up a new google account and then delete the old one (the one you use to purchase). Also good practice to go into apps manager and then ask it to 'force stop' of knights and dragons and to clear the cache

I dont want to loose my account. Especially if I havnt done anything wrong

i agree with you and i tried reloading my true main account last night and encountered the same error issue. It isn't acceptable but if you want to play then i'm afraid it is the only solution for now though it does mean you can't sync your main email account on your device. Gree absolutely need to sort it out

Quote Originally Posted by rickeedo View Post
    I dont want to loose my account. Especially if I havnt done anything wrong
    u dont lose ur main account when using a new google account on the same device.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

you don't lose your main account but i can't have it on my device at all now if i want to play knights and dragons. Not an adequate fix but it is a fix.

Yea but ive spent almost 300 dollars and I sill had 227 gems to use before the war...