Page 1 of 3 123 Last

[UPDATE] Servers down

Attention Loyal Knights!

Late last night we experienced server issues and are aware many of you were not able to access Knights & Dragons. We are working to address this issue ASAP and servers will be back up shortly!
    ~Elita

Last edited by Elita; 05-22-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Will get get anything for not being able to play and the downtime?

Thank You very much :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MK Dragon Master View Post
    Will get get anything for not being able to play and the downtime?
    I don't have details into that yet but as soon as I do, I will update this thread. Thanks for asking!

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Attention Loyal Knights!

Late last night we experienced server issues and are aware many of you were not able to access Knights & Dragons. We are working to address this issue ASAP and servers will be back up shortly!
    ~Elita

So what are you gonna do about my lost gems and chest I didn't get? When I opened right before it went down? Tell me nothing you can do right? My friend code is wbb-nhy-zxn but doubt fully you guys will be giving my gems back wasted 1200 on 40 chest n prob won't get **** back

Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyJuggalo View Post
    So what are you gonna do about my lost gems and chest I didn't get? When I opened right before it went down? Tell me nothing you can do right? My friend code is wbb-nhy-zxn but doubt fully you guys will be giving my gems back wasted 1200 on 40 chest n prob won't get **** back
    This doesn't belong here. You will need to contact Customer Support so that they can have an engineer look at your account and provide any sort of compensation.

Other words Nottin ty

Suggestion: Start informing your (paying) clients, the players, earlier. It's imho unacceptable that GREE does not communicate anything for hours. Even a simple statement that you have noticed the problem and working on a solution is enough. Letting us hang in the dark is not.

I understand you as developer are busy with solving the problem, but your communication manager or community manager is not. He or she should inform us, your clients.

I agree that it sucks.

But you said it was unacceptable. So...are you going to accept it? You're gonna keep playing, aren't you.

i understand from the other thread that people are now able to get back into the game. I've been locked out for over 24hours now so have been affected the longest by the looks of it. Both of my devices are having issues and it all started with a 'product purchase error' pop up which blocked the app and kept making it crash it then developed into the 'reload' popup and is now back to the purchase error! no reloading is helping. I've raised concerns with gree customer support and due to previous experiences i don't expect much of an answer. Clearly this has impacted many players as well as myself and we've all lost precious time in armour crafting, the arena, the epic boss and gold collecting etc I would really hope that gree makes a gesture which offsets some of this loss

any feedback/updates/hints greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by dustybin View Post
    i understand from the other thread that people are now able to get back into the game. I've been locked out for over 24hours now so have been affected the longest by the looks of it. Both of my devices are having issues and it all started with a 'product purchase error' pop up which blocked the app and kept making it crash it then developed into the 'reload' popup and is now back to the purchase error! no reloading is helping. I've raised concerns with gree customer support and due to previous experiences i don't expect much of an answer. Clearly this has impacted many players as well as myself and we've all lost precious time in armour crafting, the arena, the epic boss and gold collecting etc I would really hope that gree makes a gesture which offsets some of this loss

any feedback/updates/hints greatly appreciated
    I have this issue too and the temporary work around was to use another google account on the phone so it stops trying to make this failed transaction.

I found this out when I had all my accounts but 1 plagued with this error and found that the device did not have my main google login.

Contacted Google and they mentioned that it was not something on thier side as the failwd transaction was already terminated and my account was in good order. (credit wise)

Now waiting for Gree support to reply. Because I got the usual "we hope this is resolved" and "maybe its the device" kind of response.

I have 2 Note3s, 2 Note2s, a old Galaxy Tab2 and a Motolora Atrix. All with different versions of android. So I am quite sure its not the OS or something reinstalling can help.
    KnD Name : gqhong
    Level : 100+
    Friend Code : WBG-XRF-XMF

KoT Collective Guilds :
    Knights of Thrones
    Khal of Tribes, Keepers of Thrones, Kobold of Trollshaw, Klingon os Targ

still not working

I woke up this morning and for the last 8hours I havnt been able to do anything on the game.
    No response other than the "we will get back to u".
    I just want to make sure I wont lose my account or the money I have spent for gems...
    whats going on . . !

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    I agree that it sucks.

But you said it was unacceptable. So...are you going to accept it? You're gonna keep playing, aren't you.
    Unacceptable doesnt directly maan stop playing. It means giving GREE the opportunity tot improve. If GREE dosn't then I'll consider other actions one of them but only at the end is leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Attention Loyal Knights!

~Elita

So whats going on...
    I still cant open the game for than 3 seconds... my arena points went low waiting for it...
    we got war tomorrow and we have not gotten word of whats going on. .. reply please

wish my lag issue also get solved while the server was fixed .
    Azure Dragon Nexsus Recruiter
    Line id:cansrk
    Code : WBF-GDG-DWZ
    WE SUPPORT 11+ MOVEMENT