Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Thread: Servers down?

Quote Originally Posted by MK Dragon Master View Post
    I don't see anything were they said they are working on it or anything.
    I pray no roll back I finally got druidic lol and idk wat I got in my 40 chest I opened it crashed right when I opened

Cant get in either.
    On my phone.
    On my tablet.
    My wife also cant get in.
    Please Reload, over and over and over.

At the very LEAST, they should extend the epic boss time by however many days this goes on.

Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Im trying not to panic. I have things to do for this war. Have two games and neither will load. Im telling myself its not me, but the paranoid voice inside cant help but worry lmao.

This might be the war where no one showed up but a couple hundred players, a few from each guild. Wouldnt that be a hoot.

Ok... GREE giving out epics to everyone would be just stupid. It's annoying, but not too big of a deal. And what's the point of having an epic if everyone else has it? A few extra wins on the epic boss or an extra key or 2 is a much better solution.
    Armors
    - Moontide 99/99
    - Druidic 1/99
    - Druidic 99/99
    - Druidic+ 99/99
    - Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    - Arborsteel+ 99/99
    - Maelstrom 99/99
    - Maelstrom 62/99
    - Northerners 83/99
    - Northerners 1/99
    - Blazebourne 30/99

Guild: Conquering Knights
    Rank #21 in Fool's Fight

Quote Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
    Ok... GREE giving out epics to everyone would be just stupid. It's annoying, but not too big of a deal. And what's the point of having an epic if everyone else has it? A few extra wins on the epic boss or an extra key or 2 is a much better solution.
    LOL I havent read where you got this but hahahhaha.

Im betting gree will say in game once we get in that the dark prince went on a drunken binge...here are 20 gems for your hangover.

I am not getting the same problem is ther any fix for it or refunds since we all can't play. My whole guild is affected as well and we have gems to use.
    hi hun

this problem is over 8 hours now, and now are the biggest spectaculations , because Gree no1 answer. They must get to all players gems , keys or something else for this

Greets Starfire aka earlier Irongirl

I think they should give us enough gems were we can open 2 or 3 chest

Hey Irongirl how are you

fine you should look into line, if you could

Hey Irongirl how are you
    I still vote 5 gems or 5 dp keys lol if we're lucky

5 gems are not enough, since downtimes i loose 10 eb-energys , thats 3 or 4 wins for me

got this aswell, was wondering what was going on. On android, even rebooted my device before coming here

Im in and hearing a bunch of others now in too ...try now.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    5 gems are not enough, since downtimes i loose 10 eb-energys , thats 3 or 4 wins for me
    I agree, in this downtime I've lost Boss wins, arena wins, gold from training grounds. 5 gems is like 2 minutes of videos.

Yeah down for me as well. I read online that you have to email Gree to reset your account....how legit that is is questionable since Gree can't be found....yet.

This problem looks like it keeps happening. I saw a post from 2012 2013 that detail a reloading problem. So its fixable but why does it keep happening? ?

UPDATE: Game is live!
    Last edited by TenderBiscuits; 05-22-2014 at 09:53 AM. Reason: UPDATE: GAME IS WORKING! !!!