Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Thread: Servers down?

Quote Originally Posted by TenderBiscuits View Post
    Yeah down for me as well. I read online that you have to email Gree to reset your account....how legit that is is questionable since Gree can't be found....yet.

This problem looks like it keeps happening. I saw a post from 2012 2013 that detail a reloading problem. So its fixable but why does it keep happening? ?

UPDATE: Game is live!
    Yes games working but got Nottin for downtime n my gems r gone/ no chest that I opened with gems

Talking Servers

Updating now we'll see what happens
    Carter
    Level: 270
    Guild: Valford Level 46 !Now Recruiting! Contact for membership!

Maxed: Nathair+, War+, Famine+, Death+, Pestilence+, Araknos+
    WIP: Northerner's Battlegear, Blazeborne Vanguard, Riversteel+, Chupacabra+

In now.
    Updated everything on my phone and tablet and now I am in.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

this is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexistheking124 View Post
    Gree should give 11 free death keys and 25 gems for this mistake.
    The funny part is you might as well ask for 325 gems you knob. Im already getting 8 death keys. just because you don't work at getting each epic boss does not mean they have to give free death keys because of one small server problem.

This happens to a lot of game companies. So shod it. I'm not asking them for anything. All i hope is that it won't happen again.

Besides why do you have such a Offensive Religious Nick name ?

HA! A lot of hate in this thread. I like it! Also, mine's back up and running now. Woo! And, I'm guessing since the issue was widespread. I'm not that much worse for wear. Arena ranking didn't tank and I suppose I didn't miss too much. Next time GREE...NEXT TIME!!!

i still can't get in on either of my devices and it has been over 24hrs for me now. I started with a product purchase error which kept crashing the app and then it went to 'reload' and now i'm back to a product purchase error. I've sent a message to gree but from past experiences i don't expect a response for days and then it will be a pointless one!

Quote Originally Posted by dustybin View Post
    i still can't get in on either of my devices and it has been over 24hrs for me now. I started with a product purchase error which kept crashing the app and then it went to 'reload' and now i'm back to a product purchase error. I've sent a message to gree but from past experiences i don't expect a response for days and then it will be a pointless one!
    Try my workaround that I posted after your post in the Update thread. Maybe that will help for awhile until they find the root problem.
    KnD Name : gqhong
    Level : 100+
    Friend Code : WBG-XRF-XMF

KoT Collective Guilds :
    Knights of Thrones
    Khal of Tribes, Keepers of Thrones, Kobold of Trollshaw, Klingon os Targ

Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    I recieved 10 gems and 4 arena power when I logged in after the reload issue that might have been their form of compensation I didn't read the message I just pressed ok out of instinct. anyways

whats up with the regular treskilion wargear stat is crappy? for its total combined stat its 3399 compare to the old elites before it?

here's the list as follows sandstorm combined stat is 3366 hellfire 3492 specters 3514 snowstorm 3592 aquatic 3594 cryptic 3626 archlite 3642 revelations 3694 and finally treskilion 3399.

so basically its stat is reduced to sandstorm timeline which is very very displeasing to people who owns it, like me. its not much to ask for 200 more stat 3599 is not that much considering on the timeline of epics which should go up not go down. anyone can make a thread about it please I can't seem to create one.
    this off topic spam for attention lol
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by holydinges2 View Post
    this off topic spam for attention lol
    if you only read the first part it is not off topic.
    Fallen Legend

Sandstorm Platemail max
    Aquatic Battlegear max
    Specters Shroud max
    Triskelion Wargear 50
    Red kal + max
    Maelstrom irons max
    Tectonic + max
    Arborsteel vanguard max
    Aegis of the sky max
    Northerner max
    Beast Master max
    Aegis of the sky Max
    Mael 70

over 36hours down and counting. Tried reloading to no avail. No response from Gree either through here or through the email. Very disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    I recieved 10 gems and 4 arena power when I logged in after the reload issue that might have been their form of compensation
    This was the compensation, however whilst is said I got 10 gems and 4 energy it was war energy not arena energy though.
    Last edited by HeadOpener; 05-23-2014 at 11:37 AM.
    Guild Master - Loners on Bus & The Short Bus
    Where the light at the end of the tunnel is the Bus coming your way!

We are currently recruiting for more info contact via line
    Headopener (Euro timezones)
    Sojourner1111 (US timezones).

Three days and I still cannot get past the screen that says " product purchase error ".
    Im not happy, especially after I have a spent almost 300 dollars on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by rickeedo View Post
    Three days and I still cannot get past the screen that says " product purchase error ".
    Im not happy, especially after I have a spent almost 300 dollars on this game.
    this has nothing to do with the server downtime, a separate threat has been made that tells how to do a work around to fix this problem.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail