Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Thread: Servers down?

reload

It's happened to me hope they sort it out soon

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Are all of you that are having problems on Android? I'm on iOS, and I've been playing off and on for the last 5 hours with no problems (fingers crossed this post doesn't jinx me)
    the issue seems to only revolve around android so far. i hope for ios player that they dont get it.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Truly annoying. Agreed that the game has been freezing and glitching ever since the latest update. I submitted a request ticket for this, but as my previous one has been out there for 13 days with no real haste being taken only constant notifications that my request is being "escalated" to other departments, I don't expect any speedy results. Stinks for us. I submitted my request for this issue over three hours ago and it still says it hasn't even been assigned to an agent yet. Why does GREE hate us so? Time to break out the pitchforks and torches people.

I operate on two android devices and one has been blocked since last night with the other becoming blocked around 10am this morning. I've now been blocked out on both devices for many hours. Whilst I don't necessarily think we should be given free epics we should at least get the gold that we would have collected during this downtime and those who are trying to complete the current epic challenge should not lose out.

Overall though I do find the gree responses far too slow and generally very unhelpful. I love the game but the customer service/support is appalling

mmmm very annoying!!

Yes i agree this is big pain in as.s .... been waiting to collect my free epic for the horsemen collection and spent gems to get it early!! hope they give a decent gift as apology for everyone!! i thought i was blocked at first!! they should have emailed everyone to let us know!!! or at least updated there website or facebook to let us know whats happening!!!!!

yes infuriating!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbaggins View Post
    It's happened to me hope they sort it out soon
    i thought i had been banned or similar!! they should update the facebook or gree page to let us know whats happening!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Same

Running the game on my HTC EVO 4G LTE. Only one member in my guild was able to login, not sure if they are lying.

Doubt they're lying. I've been in the whole time, I can get in as well as one other guildmate.... but many cannot.

out of interest zoblefu are you on iOS? it does seem to be a theme that the android users are the ones having the difficulties

The whole reload stuff? Seems like I am not the only one.

Thumbs down Server Issues

I guess the servers for the android platform are having issues? I can't get on with either GS4, I'm getting a reload message with both.

No, Android. Samsung galaxy S4 if it matters.

I am not getting the same problem is ther any fix for it or refunds since we all can't play. My whole guild is affected as well and we have gems to use.

Has GREE even made an attempt to make a statement on forums about this issue?
    LINE App - Omedo. (please dont forget the dot after my name)

Criminal Legacy
    Syndicate: Omedo Crew
    Gangster: OC SM Omedo
    DBB-BYN-DPB

Knights and Dragons
    Guild: Aryan Alliance Level 75
    Knight: AA GM Omedo
    WBB-CDF-ZMC

I don't see anything were they said they are working on it or anything.