How many Banned? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: How many Banned?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes yes - all those 10 page threads on the forum with epic top 400 battles....

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Anyone have room for a top shelf moocher?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Yes yes - all those 10 page threads on the forum with epic top 400 battles....
    You don't see the big picture. Blind by your useless tapping.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Cobra, I agree with what you're saying. It seems so many are jealous over sup win I g everything, it oozes from their pores, even as they deny from up on high. It's obvious one top team at least, has gone to extraordinary measures to try to win, instead of learning to make the best of what they have. They're not the only ones, just the most obvious. They're not here crying? Lol. Look at all the trolls, you don't think anyone can figure it out. They wouldn't want to use their own names, too ashamed. They were caught dead to rights. And no sup dosnt seem to have the same issues because we don't allow or condone this behavior. We all know you haters don't want to admit this, in fact want to deny it in any possible way. You've fabricated evidence, tried to explain unrelated circumstances as something other than what they are, keep bringing g up subjects that were adressed well over a year ago, but you're not willing to accept the facts. Facts and the truth are a big problem for your kind. It dosnt mesh with your vision of things, so you feel that moving your lips will create a different vision. And I'm sure it does, at least in your own minds.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's. Also so easy to see who the cheaters are here. Any honest player would be happy that proven cheaters. Have been removed from the game. Why I. The world would that possibly be a bad thing. Unless your a cheater, and worried about getting caught. I completely fail to see how sup spending ruins the game. If it wasn't us, it would be someone else. You really think everyone will all of a sudden stop spending? You're not in touch with reality. If you're not actively trying to do something about cheaters, my question would be , why not. Getting rid of this element may greatly reduce the ranks, but what would be left we be a cleaner, and much more fair game for all. The cheaters feel entitled to what they have, and the way they have done it. I've been in their chats, they've thought I was their best buddy. I've seen how they view things. They feel justified because of so many wrongs they perceive done to them. Or at least they create them to use as an excuse.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Speed ump I actually agree with you, I don't care what faction someone is in..if they cheat ban them. As for SUP I really dont care who wins..makes no difference to me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All players who bought their accounts from SUP retired players mostly are banned except the ones who bought and rejoined SUP again are still active. Very fair GREE keep it up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tayyib View Post
    All players who bought their accounts from SUP retired players mostly are banned except the ones who bought and rejoined SUP again are still active. Very fair GREE keep it up.
    And here I thought gree/CJ were going to post a formal thread on this topic.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    I'm not mate. I asked a question.

To be honest I don't care if anyone answers or not. I'm tired of hearing who is better, SUP or OSW, who is harbouring hackers (I suspect both but what do I know), who is treading on who's delicate feelings, who spends more, who means more to Gree, who champions the cause of us mere mortals, yadda yadda yadda.

Neither faction deserves our respect, not that they crave it probably. You think you guys keep this boat afloat? Think again. Factions 4-17 combine to spend the same as you during any WD event. There are thousands of spenders outside the top 3 Infight Club. Your combined spending is, despite what you think, small in comparison to overall spend on the game.

None of us care about your stupid fighting. If we didn't know any better we might be forgiven for thinking you're in this together to increase spending for Gree. They're the only winners here. You guys are just whiners.
    Dude your figures are a bit off. You forgot about the 2-3 other SUP teams/affiliates inside the top 25. And others not far behind that. Get educated before coming on here and fighting over something "none of us care about." The only thing "small in comparison" here seems to be your
    IQ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well I'm a cheater too. I built that Zambia fort building off cycle. Just looked at the money buildings available and saw it sitting there as an option. Had completely forgot that I didn't bother to build even one of them during the last event cycle. Is it my fault? The game would not let me build the Greek LE building without building this older one. Great programming.

Post Count
    Everyone needs to relax. We will all see what Gree does to the alleged hackers. If they don't ban their asses, there the game is toast.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree can Ban 10, ban 100, ban 1,00,heck ban 100,000; nothing will change.

Fewer than 200 people care who supposedly wins.

This forum is far more entertaining than the thing they call a game.

GbG

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm starting to think we just got a bunch of lip service. I really thought Gree was going to clean up the game and I was actually getting excited to war tomorrow but now I'm starting to think it's not worth spending money to sit around the house on a beautiful holiday weekend. But at least I did learn to jump on in on any exploits or glitches since the worst that will happen is Gree will only take the units away months after you get them...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    there the game is toast.
    Will do something or not, this fact won't change ^

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Cobra, I agree with what you're saying. It seems so many are jealous over sup win I g everything, it oozes from their pores, even as they deny from up on high. It's obvious one top team at least, has gone to extraordinary measures to try to win, instead of learning to make the best of what they have. They're not the only ones, just the most obvious. They're not here crying? Lol. Look at all the trolls, you don't think anyone can figure it out. They wouldn't want to use their own names, too ashamed. They were caught dead to rights. And no sup dosnt seem to have the same issues because we don't allow or condone this behavior. We all know you haters don't want to admit this, in fact want to deny it in any possible way. You've fabricated evidence, tried to explain unrelated circumstances as something other than what they are, keep bringing g up subjects that were adressed well over a year ago, but you're not willing to accept the facts. Facts and the truth are a big problem for your kind. It dosnt mesh with your vision of things, so you feel that moving your lips will create a different vision. And I'm sure it does, at least in your own minds.
    Well hats off to you my mighty pirate. Congratulations on being the top team in MW. Back then I used to care and here's a little secret... I don't care anymore. I don't care if you condone cheating or not. I don't care if your team is always #1. Really no one cares anymore. Hell, I've been sitting quiet now for 3 months maybe longer. I don't care to troll anymore. I think it may be the warm weather, fast cars, and girls keeping me away while you or somebody else (lol) tap tap tappity tapping on your screen. It's been fun Mr Speed Ump, but you seriously can't tell me you don't like trolls. I see how excited you get when you find one. LoL