Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Banned?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

?

Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Shrinko, banning cheaters is fixing the game. Probably one of the biggest fixes they could do. The most recent ltq FLTQ I finished on all three of my games. I did not get the wrapper units, as no one did at first due to a glitch. I sent in a ticket, and was informed that I finished on one, 21/25 on another, and 9/25 on the last. The top two games I do at the same time, and they are on the same level each step of the way. They were both done at the same time, then I did the last game. I have never run I to that before, but one of our officers mentioned that that told him he did not finish the boss in one event. He got tired of arguing with them. As much as this annoys me, I'll take getting rid of the cheaters over that nay day. I'll just not participate in any more ltq events, at least with gold. I don't need all the boosts anyways and frees up more time for me.
    Mr Speed Ump, I do agree that banning cheaters helps fix the game. I have been around for over 2 years and you a little longer. How many cheaters have been banned since you've been here? How many glitches have been found since you've been here? How many broken down events have you played through? I hope you see where I'm going with this. How many other games have you played that had this many problems that weren't made by Gree? I don't know of any other games from other companies that had this many problems in a short period. If Gree really wants to fix something, they should learn from their mistakes.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans67 View Post
    Not enough.

My issue, and that this applies to every legit player who actually pays for their gold..... We used real money to gain the points and the subsequent placement. When a team has one of these players with 99% regen, they can score 1-2m for free. So now the legit teams need to make up those points to finish the teams goals. Last WD it took me 15 vaults for 1m points. Do you think Gree will compensate all of us that gold? Highly doubt it. Is it troublesome that it took 6 months of hard investigative work to find out what OSW was doing, when Gree could have caught these guys with a day's worth of programming?

Bottom line is the hackers artificially inflate the scoring, and drive revenue. Gree owes their customers a duty to protect the integrity of their game and the purchases of their players. This will never happen. Instead, many of us will just stop spending. You won't see me with first place prizes anymore. May never happen again. The company is too corrupt to ever regain my trust.

-PIRATE PILLAGER
    Never a truer quote has been placed on this forum.. Hence my spending stopped months ago.. Good luck to you all if you continue to revenue this game.
    Wiz Mcgurt RIP

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

no

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor F View Post
    Hey CJ is it possible for Gree or Apple/Google to shutdown the third party hacking sites?
    The only thing Apple and Google can do is remove those hacking apps from their store. Those apps can be found elsewhere.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Just can't get my head around the SUP hate. To all the SUP players who came and helped are lil faction get the raid boss finished THANKS...
    You chatted to us, you were all normal working guys n gals who spend a lot, and care about the game.

Just because you are extremely well organised and very strong, others are jealous and preach hate..

Its pathetic and does the game no good..

Whats that tapping i hear..... Keyboards as here come the Trolls and haters.

SUP wonder why people have a go at them, but they feel it's ok to slag off OSW.
    People in glass houses..............

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SUP trying OSW guys banned but SUP hackers still allowed to play. GREE if you aren't sure who to ban go to this page. https://mobile.twitter.com/SupRevealed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Salty View Post
    Mr Speed Ump, I do agree that banning cheaters helps fix the game. I have been around for over 2 years and you a little longer. How many cheaters have been banned since you've been here? How many glitches have been found since you've been here? How many broken down events have you played through? I hope you see where I'm going with this. How many other games have you played that had this many problems that weren't made by Gree? I don't know of any other games from other companies that had this many problems in a short period. If Gree really wants to fix something, they should learn from their mistakes.
    if they was banning players to fix the game then speed ump should been banned to bc he has 3 of those 600k valor units that hes no where close to that rank..they arent fixing the game they are just bannning a few that speed and his cronies dont like

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Shrinko I assume from your statements you are low or no gold player. But you still playing and asking to fix glitches etc. So let me explain to you why you should care about cheaters and hackers and all this "OSW / SUP" thing.
    GREE is the company who exists to make a profit. MW I would assume one of their most popular and mostly used products. So to make a profit, pay salaries to their developers, web designers, lawyers, costumer reps they have to earn money. They are earning money by people buying in game currency gold or cash. If you are a free player your worth to the GREE's bottom line is 0. Actually I would say net loss since they have to have pay people to respond on your tickets or provide other however unsatisfactory services. So in order for the game to exist somebody has to buy gold and subsidize free players like you. And when people from sup who are spending huge sums of money getting screwed by hackers and having enough of it and saying no more you should care. Because if we are and other pay costumers will stop spending the only people who will left will be free players and hacks. And how long do you thing before this shop will get closed?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    if they was banning players to fix the game then speed ump should been banned to bc he has 3 of those 600k valor units that hes no where close to that rank..they arent fixing the game they are just bannning a few that speed and his cronies dont like
    As stated by cj,

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    A more serious version of my original post: We don't ban people based on consensus of the forums. If we did, everyone in every one of the top 10 guilds would be banned because of the way the court of public opinion goes on here. We didn't ban anyone for the LE/FA glitch, even though some people were asking us to, because that was on us and anyone could do it if they knew about it. We also didn't ban anyone for the valor glitch recently because, again, that was a screwup on our part and we may yet remove those (we would have already, but tracking valor unit purchases and avoiding the false positives is a lot harder). It's also worth noting that in both of those cases, the people who exploited those glitches reported the glitch to us and asked for them to be removed.
    Post can be found here

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...s-being-banned

Gree sided the valor glitch and le set glitch were on their side and to blame, also being open to everyone , was not a adv or disadvantage to anyone, thus no ban on those issues alone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

My favorite is the first one. Wasn't Gene just in here talking about clean SUP... I mean, I can alter a photo NP in photoshop, but this is pretty cool. And theres really nothing CJ can do about talk outside the game, but nevertheless intriguing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Shrinko I assume from your statements you are low or no gold player. But you still playing and asking to fix glitches etc. So let me explain to you why you should care about cheaters and hackers and all this "OSW / SUP" thing.
    GREE is the company who exists to make a profit. MW I would assume one of their most popular and mostly used products. So to make a profit, pay salaries to their developers, web designers, lawyers, costumer reps they have to earn money. They are earning money by people buying in game currency gold or cash. If you are a free player your worth to the GREE's bottom line is 0. Actually I would say net loss since they have to have pay people to respond on your tickets or provide other however unsatisfactory services. So in order for the game to exist somebody has to buy gold and subsidize free players like you. And when people from sup who are spending huge sums of money getting screwed by hackers and having enough of it and saying no more you should care. Because if we are and other pay costumers will stop spending the only people who will left will be free players and hacks. And how long do you thing before this shop will get closed?
    I'm not completely free user but that's not the issue. Gree's whole business model is messed up. They are looking at top factions for their income and that's stupid. A lot more people would've been buying gold if the goals were more manageable. Many people would've been spending $10-$20-$50 per month if it made sense. However, gree changed the game where you either have to spend hundreds if not thousands every months in order to get the end prizes.

The top factions is the real problem. You guys keep feeding the lazy monster. If you didn't spend all that money, the game wouldn't have gotten to the point where it is now. Gree people feel that no matter how bad their work is you guys are gonna keep paying to stay on top. STOP! Please stop feeding the monster. Let the game deflate and let gree wake up and smell the coffee.

You don't get it. We can't enjoy the game because of you.
    Last edited by Shrinko; 05-22-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    I'm not completely free user but that's not the issue. Gree's whole business model is messed up. They are looking at top factions for their income and that's stupid. A lot more people would've been buying gold if the goals were more manageable. Many people would've been spending $10-$20-$50 per month if it made sense. However, gree changed the game where you either have to spend hundreds if not thousands every months in order to get the end prizes.

The top factions is the real problem. You guys keep feeding the lazy monster. If you didn't spend all that money, the game wouldn't have gotten to the point where it is now. Gree people feel that no matter how bad their work is you guys are gonna keep paying to stay on top. STOP! Please stop feeding the monster. Let the game deflate and let gree wake up and smell the coffee.

You don't get it. We can't enjoy the game because of you.
    Hehe, 10-20-50 per month. Yes yes yes, this is the demo they are after.

So true!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Just can't get my head around the SUP hate. To all the SUP players who came and helped are lil faction get the raid boss finished THANKS...
    You chatted to us, you were all normal working guys n gals who spend a lot, and care about the game.

Just because you are extremely well organised and very strong, others are jealous and preach hate..

Its pathetic and does the game no good..

Whats that tapping i hear..... Keyboards as here come the Trolls and haters.

Amen Vegaman!!

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    And when people from sup who are spending huge sums of money getting screwed by hackers and having enough of it and saying no more you should care. Because if we are and other pay costumers will stop spending the only people who will left will be free players and hacks. And how long do you thing before this shop will get closed?
    Just to be crystal clear, since you come across as a spokesperson for SUP, can you confirm that there is no single hacker in SUP at this moment? Or will you accuse me of being a 'penguin' (I am not in OSW) or somehow not answer what is a very simple yes/no question? To be clear, I'm not accusing SUP of anything, I don't know SUP people but I would like to know if SUP is whiter than white, since you guys keep blazing about your hate for hackers all over the forum.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Just to be crystal clear, since you come across as a spokesperson for SUP, can you confirm that there is no single hacker in SUP at this moment? Or will you accuse me of being a 'penguin' (I am not in OSW) or somehow not answer what is a very simple yes/no question? To be clear, I'm not accusing SUP of anything, I don't know SUP people but I would like to know if SUP is whiter than white, since you guys keep blazing about your hate for hackers all over the forum.
    Why are you accusing SUP of everything bro