12 hour amnesty comment got slammed!!!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 hour amnesty comment got slammed!!!!!!

Post Count
    Jajajajajaja

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Razors View Post
    this has nothing to do with CJ, CJ is cleaning up the streets of Modern War, he has done nothing wrong and he has not sided with one group over another, He has spoken unbiased and he is trying to remove the hacks, cheats and the ones that feel they should be allowed to play amongst those who have invested in this game time and money.

There is no reason to ban you if your game is legit, if its not legit then well you deserve disappearing forever from this game platform,

its not that hard, no pity for anyone that has cheated, altered their game that goes against TOS of this application.

I feel if you pay to play and are true and respectful and have not broken the TOS then game on. its a clear and cut line no gray area.

I know I will be here tomorrow playing!
    100% agree, if you cheated in anyway then ban the account, I'll still be here tomorrow playing as well razor

1. Allday you are my bro

Banned
    Post Count
    New Account Huh, how many of yours are banned? don't dirty a thread with comments of bad will, WHY SHOULD HACKS BE ALLOWED IN THE GAME, OSW has a lot of games that are dirty, RA, CAG, and even KYS has these games, Health Regen, people getting Arctic Rigs that weren't in the game during the offer of the building,

and you say how, well learn the game, you can tell when someone got crappy buildings and a arctic rig pops up, or when someone is a low level, high mission and highstats, its common sense brother, not science, no bat phone in the cave, listen its black and white, you hack you get booted, no boohoo here its plain and simple.

I don't get why your even making this comment was your game banned?
    Wow how do u know all these? R u a hacker? Or do u have info of every of those players account?
    Or do gree reports to u? Impressive but way too much that leaks y u guys r champions of the champion.

Banned
    Post Count
    No, this guy is a cretin. "Dirty the thread". Lol. Being in the same thread as you makes me want to take a shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    Wow how do u know all these? R u a hacker? Or do u have info of every of those players account?
    Or do gree reports to u? Impressive but way too much that leaks y u guys r champions of the champion.

Post Count
    I'm actually impressed you are no troll with over 400 posts. Stupid on the other hand

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

hacking goes to honesty

if your game was banned then please don't cry about it, its a fair judgement and a fair punishment, when someone pays $1000's and you pay nothing then there is no comparison and you should be punished in front of the entire group, and also the leader and the faction should be banned and destroyed.

how is this so hard to understand. maybe the reason you don't see others getting banned is maybe the stories you heard were just stories and the accounts that are not banned are just that investments of hard earned money paying to play. those who have accounts with any adjustments, any hacks, any cheats and any form of operational alteration should be banned and even more if it were possible, its stealing.

and if you drank he koolaid that good old Joe gave you and you think that those stories are still true then well your in for a shocker cause the koolaid has run dry and Joe well is on the other side as always its funny when people leave joes ranks to come to other teams and they cant believe how all the stories were lies

I don't know how people believe so many lies and still believe its truth, to me it seems like severe brainwashing but again being Naïve is just silly especially when the stories are not even possible

did anyone see the pink elephant?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?????? Common Sense, you didn't think you were sneaky did you? cause your not. and lets examine the trail of hacks, its like how we learned which bone is connected to the other bone in grade school here we go . . . . .

CAG has always been known as Hackers, they disbanded and went to OSW and RA, and RA broke up and went to OSW and KYS, NEED I SAY MORE OR DO YOU NEED ME TO DRAW A MAP LOL
    Last edited by Razors; 05-21-2014 at 09:55 PM. Reason: ala

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In that case why aren't sup hackers being banned?
    Sup are the biggest hackers of the game.

If you guys remember quite some time ago?
    someone posted on forum that mickey from sup 1 could access other people's account.

So in the end Sup is the biggest hackers of the game.

I am calling it quits for this game.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Funny how you guys always worry about how we get info, rather than applauding the efforts to remove cheaters from the game, which benefits all legit players. The only ones who could possibly be against this are the cheaters themselves. Maybe it's not time for a few to leave as they say, maybe they've had that choice made for them.the cheaters have always trolled our efforts against them here. Back in the day we reported any we found in the game, they were much more obvious back then. You guys just hate that you've been discovered. There's one sure way not to worry, don't cheat.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher kong View Post
    No, this guy is a cretin. "Dirty the thread". Lol. Being in the same thread as you makes me want to take a shower.
    Wrong your always wrong I AM A SPARTAN!!, I am from Central Greece, Creten is from the southern island, I didn't know trolls knew geography, lets talk I am always happy to discuss history especially since this WD is shown in my motherland, well at least the games that were not Banned will be there, Tell me Crusher Kong and Hooligany, will you be there or will you wait to see whats happening on the forum again if you didn't cheat and hack you have Nothing to worry about, nothing at all, I promise you this

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by heatnet View Post
    In that case why aren't sup hackers being banned?
    Sup are the biggest hackers of the game.

If you guys remember quite some time ago?
    someone posted on forum that mickey from sup 1 could access other people's account.

So in the end Sup is the biggest hackers of the game.

I am calling it quits for this game.
    Heatnet just do everyone a favor and call it quits, I don't think you have a choice, huh you try to log into your game and it said contact gree support huh? forced quitting is not honorable, just better off never post here again

Post Count
    Razors!! You sound really Angry and Rude!! Game/Forum getting to you?

Heatnet just do everyone a favor and call it quits, I don't think you have a choice, huh you try to log into your game and it said contact gree support huh? forced quitting is not honorable, just better off never post here again

Post Count
    Hay guys can you wait a minute, I have to go to the store to by more Coke and Popcorn. I don't want to miss any of this.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Banned
    Post Count
    Someone just told me razors is famous for some very vile statements he made regarding African Americans being responsible for all the crime in the us. Sounds like a model sup citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by 'MAU' Mirsad-Ra View Post
    Razors!! You sound really Angry and Rude!! Game/Forum getting to you?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post
    Hay guys can you wait a minute, I have to go to the store to by more Coke and Popcorn. I don't want to miss any of this.
    When more info are provided on sup supporting hacks n glitch they will either be closed or removed or banned.
    Ur popcorn won't last long enough