12 hour amnesty comment got slammed!!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 hour amnesty comment got slammed!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

12 hour amnesty comment got slammed!!!!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

SUPER AFRO you got SLAMMED!!!!! By MR CJ54 you TROLL hahahaha

CJ you are DA MAN!!!!! remember the rap group ONYX SLAM DAT TA TA DAT TA TA Let the boys be boys

Wow Super fro got SHAVED haha, So why you complaining was OSW just trimmed to a group of crappy accounts led by a naughty naughty boy hehehe that's another story.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I used babblefish to translate your post:

Impressive

Super Afro, you cad you were handily disarmed by the moderator.

CJ you are quite the gentleman, if you recall the 90's hip hop ensemble onyx's single "Slam" is akin to what you did to user Super Afro.

Amazing Super Afro you were quite slighted, however why are you complaining about OSW who are filled with inferior hacked accounts led by a less than honest leader, but we can discuss this at a later date.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I couldn't have said it better , lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Bacon View Post

Impressive

CJ you are quite the gentleman, if you recall the 90's hip hop ensemble onyx's single "Slam" is akin to what you did to user Super Afro.

Amazing Super Afro you were quite slighted, however why are you complaining about OSW who are filled with inferior hacked accounts led by a less than honest leader, but we can discuss this at a later date.
    Lol no need to translate for razor. I think everyone got his point lol

Post Count
    LMAO funny stuff

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by turkey bacon View Post
    i used babblefish to translate your post:

Impressive

super afro, you cad you were handily disarmed by the moderator.

Cj you are quite the gentleman, if you recall the 90's hip hop ensemble onyx's single "slam" is akin to what you did to user super afro.

Amazing super afro you were quite slighted, however why are you complaining about osw who are filled with inferior hacked accounts led by a less than honest leader, but we can discuss this at a later date.
    hahahahahahaahhaah
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Bacon View Post

Impressive

Bro, don't speak for razor.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHiFzE9aVDQ#

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hilarious, !!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    Bro, don't speak for razor.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHiFzE9aVDQ#
    One...Im not your Bro.....

Two....holy schizo 3 replies to one post, is your name danielle? Did we bone?

Banned
    Post Count
    I only see moderators abisingbtheir rights.
    If Ben them we can't trust to do a fair job, it's the end.
    Goodbye modern war.
    Cj friends will still prevail n remain champions. Ban me if u want as I know u may.
    Continue playing the game urself. We don't care if u r in sup or not. We do to care if u have test accounts or not. We don't care if u have lost ur responsibility as an employee or even integrity.

Good luck.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yup, revenue goes down, refunds go up and consumer fraud starts getting discussed. How exactly did sup know how many accounts were banned? Perhaps the shills, or gree independent contractors and perhaps speed dumps direct line to gree?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    Goodbye modern war.
    Cj friends will still prevail n remain champions. Ban me if u want as I know u may.
    Continue playing the game urself. We don't care if u r in sup or not. We do to care if u have test accounts or not. We don't care if u have lost ur responsibility as an employee or even integrity.

Good luck.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Goodbye modern war.

Good luck.
    this has nothing to do with CJ, CJ is cleaning up the streets of Modern War, he has done nothing wrong and he has not sided with one group over another, He has spoken unbiased and he is trying to remove the hacks, cheats and the ones that feel they should be allowed to play amongst those who have invested in this game time and money.

There is no reason to ban you if your game is legit, if its not legit then well you deserve disappearing forever from this game platform,

its not that hard, no pity for anyone that has cheated, altered their game that goes against TOS of this application.

I feel if you pay to play and are true and respectful and have not broken the TOS then game on. its a clear and cut line no gray area.

I know I will be here tomorrow playing!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Razors View Post
    this has nothing to do with CJ, CJ is cleaning up the streets of Modern War, he has done nothing wrong and he has not sided with one group over another, He has spoken unbiased and he is trying to remove the hacks, cheats and the ones that feel they should be allowed to play amongst those who have invested in this game time and money.

There is no reason to ban you if your game is legit, if its not legit then well you deserve disappearing forever from this game platform,

its not that hard, no pity for anyone that has cheated, altered their game that goes against TOS of this application.

I feel if you pay to play and are true and respectful and have not broken the TOS then game on. its a clear and cut line no gray area.

I know I will be here tomorrow playing!
    Yes n the sup accounts are spared. Way to go

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher kong View Post
    Yup, revenue goes down, refunds go up and consumer fraud starts getting discussed. How exactly did sup know how many accounts were banned? Perhaps the shills, or gree independent contractors and perhaps speed dumps direct line to gree?
    New Account Huh, how many of yours are banned? don't dirty a thread with comments of bad will, WHY SHOULD HACKS BE ALLOWED IN THE GAME, OSW has a lot of games that are dirty, RA, CAG, and even KYS has these games, Health Regen, people getting Arctic Rigs that weren't in the game during the offer of the building,

and you say how, well learn the game, you can tell when someone got crappy buildings and a arctic rig pops up, or when someone is a low level, high mission and highstats, its common sense brother, not science, no bat phone in the cave, listen its black and white, you hack you get booted, no boohoo here its plain and simple.

I don't get why your even making this comment was your game banned?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes n the sup accounts are spared. Way to go
    WHO?? You guys line up and talk BS, WHO???? SO MUCH BLAH BLAH BLAH WHO? Man Speak the words don't say the crap with no backing, wow, same thing each time you guys post, say who and they get reported, state the name, CJ PLEASE LOOK INTO THESE ACCOUNTS THAT HOOLIGANY WILL LIST FOR US.........

your next post better have names cause your just mad that probably your account got banned. hackers TAKE A HIKE!!!