Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Death chest.

Think it was 7 2*'s and maelstrom irons.

Got

Nothing but 2* and they aren't even + versions.

Got crapola with my 8 keys. Nothing but 2*s Then opened 11 chests and landed the new Demortuis Robes. NICE!

Yesterday i obtained 5 epics. Specters from 8 keys, fused komodo, aegis of sky, and maelstrom. Also, got northerners from rewards.

I guess I got all the luck. Id love that demortius robes+ though. A guild member of mine got it.

With my 8 keys, got Tempered Battlegear and 7 2*s. Probably will open 11 later this week, since I really don't care anymore.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I busted my tail to max pestilence + to help with Death so I would have three good fire armors. I jokingly said at the time, "Watch, I"ll get Sky Majesty...." Well, I got seven two stars, and, of course, Sky Majesty lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    I got Specters and Treskilion with outdated moontide + and tectonic anyways.

whats up with the regular treskilion wargear stat is crappy? for its total combined stat its 3399 compare to the old elites before it?

here's the list as follows sandstorm combined stat is 3366 hellfire 3492 specters 3514 snowstorm 3592 aquatic 3594 cryptic 3626 archlite 3642 revelations 3694 and finally treskilion 3399.

so basically its stat is reduced to sandstorm timeline which is very very displeasing to people who owns it, like me. its not much to ask for 200 more stat 3599 is not that much considering on the timeline of epics which should go up not go down. anyone can make a thread about it please I can't seem to create one.
    Remember last time when it was first introduced it came with an offer : open 80 chests at 2799 gems and get regular version. So, this was a trick to attract you open 80 chests at once to get a guaranteed new epic which is anomalously weak. Otherwise it would be a guaranteed strong epic which is unusual to obtain through 80 chests.