Is Gree Cheating on the Controband Boxes Event?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gree Cheating on the Controband Boxes Event?

Post Count

Question Is Gree Cheating on the Controband Boxes Event?

I think the Box event is not fair Since the first day i have 9 form 10 blood diamonds and 7 from 8 Weapons on the goal. I didnt spend any gold. So since 2 Days i get only "good luck" I spend 300 gold and get weapons but no new weapons and no new diamond. It is bad luck? I think not? There are 10 Option when you open a box 8 weapons,1 diamond and 1 good luck next time. Its not possible to get since over 2 days only better luck and 1 weapon its so unbelievable. How much money should we spend to complete it gree? 500-2500? The box event makes so no fun..

Post Count
    I agree the box event is bitterly annoying to even attempt to complete it, but it basically is a 'luck of the draw' event. No cheating, it's all done randomly. Good luck! (I'm on 7/10 blood diamonds and have 4 of the 8 items)
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Have no plan if i should spend gold to get these 2 weapons..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just got the 8th weapon. Still 9/10 on diamonds. Completely gold-free. Just gotta be patient.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by florian999 View Post
    Have no plan if i should spend gold to get these 2 weapons..
    I would go for the 10 blood diamonds, but that's only if you want to spend a little bit of gold. That nice prize for obtaining all 8 of those items for most probably isn't even worth the try, unless you have plenty of gold at your dispense.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I would go for the 10 blood diamonds, but that's only if you want to spend a little bit of gold. That nice prize for obtaining all 8 of those items for most probably isn't even worth the try, unless you have plenty of gold at your dispense.
    Hm 300 gold and no final diamond hurts a bit.. Have no idea how much gold should buy to complete it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I finished both in first 8 hours. Less than 800 gold

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
    I just got the 8th weapon. Still 9/10 on diamonds. Completely gold-free. Just gotta be patient.
    and extremely lucky to do it gold free, I've done it before but only once, every other win was powered by gold
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    How much gold do you spend?

Post Count
    Some of the weapons are better than the others and thus 'rarer'. They are the hard ones and the chances are not the same. Also with each diamond the chances of the next reduce. So finishing either become very difficult. I'm personally just grateful that the other prizes are not totally worthless. Unless your a lvl 250. Then they probably still suck.
    Space reserved for something useful.
    Open to suggestions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    not a lot really, certainly not much now.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KizbotBro View Post
    Some of the weapons are better than the others and thus 'rarer'. They are the hard ones and the chances are not the same. Also with each diamond the chances of the next reduce. So finishing either become very difficult. I'm personally just grateful that the other prizes are not totally worthless. Unless your a lvl 250. Then they probably still suck.
    stat/level used to only suck during battle but now they screwed us over on the epic boss too. awesome.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just got my 10th diamond too. All gold-free.

Post Count
    I have never got the 10 just got the 8 items though

Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by florian999 View Post
    I think the Box event is not fair Since the first day i have 9 form 10 blood diamonds and 7 from 8 Weapons on the goal. I didnt spend any gold. So since 2 Days i get only "good luck" I spend 300 gold and get weapons but no new weapons and no new diamond. It is bad luck? I think not? There are 10 Option when you open a box 8 weapons,1 diamond and 1 good luck next time. Its not possible to get since over 2 days only better luck and 1 weapon its so unbelievable. How much money should we spend to complete it gree? 500-2500? The box event makes so no fun..

forget using gold using the fake money instead...works out pretty good.....