WTF!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WTF!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

WTF!!!!

my stats are bouncing all over the place, 1st up 10m now i am down 7m from my original stats....how the fek are you supposed to raid when you don't know what your attack level will be?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie View Post
    my stats are bouncing all over the place, 1st up 10m now i am down 7m from my original stats....how the fek are you supposed to raid when you don't know what your attack level will be?
    Umm, since the last big update we have had a bug with our bonuses, they vanish from time to time. It's not new.
    Simply buy a cheap piece of armor or weapon, and they will correct to what they should be.
    They have said this will be fixed in a latter update, my assumption is when they fix the vault, this will also be fixed.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Valid - I bought a cheap piece of armor and it didn't fix my stats. Like the above I went up in stats originally then updated and lost all the gain plus another 2m

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    That is all I have had to do so far. When you look down your profile(stats) do you still see the list of bonuses? Mine would vanish leaving just my boost building bonuses, when I got hit by the bug I was talking about.
    Daily player