29 miil per hr. Wow.... Can u top that ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 29 miil per hr. Wow.... Can u top that ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

29 miil per hr. Wow.... Can u top that ?

We have a new member w 29 mill iph. Makes my 17 mill iph look like peanuts.
    Im wondering who is on top in iph...
    Last edited by Jay.; 05-21-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    There's players with double or treble that much iph
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    AMG probably broke 100m with the new syn bonuses.
    Solemn Carnage
    The W1CK3D Orphanage

Proud ex-member and Officer of Original Syn

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay. View Post
    We have a new member w 29 mill iph. Makes my 17 mill iph look like peanuts.
    Im wondering who is on top in iph...
    thats about where mine is at as well. but i round it off to 30 mil. I believe Billionaire is at 70+ mil. those guys have that 2 building upgrade mod. So their kung fu is strong.

Though 19 mil aint nothing to sneeze at either sir.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    thats about where mine is at as well. but i round it off to 30 mil. I believe Billionaire is at 70+ mil. those guys have that 2 building upgrade mod. So their kung fu is strong.

Though 19 mil aint nothing to sneeze at either sir.
    There is someone else in TAW that has either close to 100 mil or in excess of 100 mil.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrettyKid View Post
    AMG probably broke 100m with the new syn bonuses.
    Just under 97 million IPH so not quite there yet, but the current LTB will do it within a few days

BTW, my IPH has been done with absolute negligible amonts of gold - just 2.5 years+ of patience...and the x2 building upgrade mod won by our syndicate a while back helps a lot as I upgrade every LTB x2 simultaneously to Level 10
    Last edited by AppleMacGuy; 05-21-2014 at 06:11 AM.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Amg has the highest iph in this game. 97m atm. 29m iph is just not bad

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    29mil iph is "not bad", lol get a grip.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    Just under 97 million IPH so not quite there yet, but the current LTB will do it within a few days

BTW, my IPH has been done with absolute negligible amonts of gold - just 2.5 years+ of patience...and the x2 building upgrade mod won by our syndicate a while back helps a lot as I upgrade every LTB x2 simultaneously to Level 10
    That's super impressive. I've only played about 6 months now, and only started to figure things out about 3 months ago. When you say "x2 building upgrade mod", do you mean your syn won a modification that allows you to upgrade 2 buildings at one time? Or does that mean your one building upgrades twice as fast?

Also, any way to see screen shots of your hood (or others like it)? I don't care about level, username, etc. I just want to see what all the buildings look like. Being a newer player with a low iph, crap stats, I never get to see awesome hoods like that. The "hood art" contest a few months back was super -- but not necessarily high iph hoods.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    yeah, its a mod that allows 2 upgrades at once
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    yeah, its a mod that allows 2 upgrades at once
    Thanks. Wow, that is HIGH value. Let me guess, it's something only a top syndicate could even possibly win? Meaning the rich get richer type of deal? Or was it something anyone could win?

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post

I was always curious as to how much gold the top IPH players had used to build their income so that answers my question.

Im jealous about the 2 building upgrade mod.. :-)

$22m here btw and like you say its all about dedication and a bit of planning.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyMeMoon View Post
    I was always curious as to how much gold the top IPH players had used to build their income so that answers my question.

Im jealous about the 2 building upgrade mod.. :-)

$22m here btw and like you say its all about dedication and a bit of planning.
    Bald Zeemer used to gold both of his LTBs to 10 as soon as they came out. Course he quit ~6 months ago, stopping at 7m/6m stats at L250 .. but IPH is still 40m (he's still in my mafia)

Too bad that account is just out there in the ether collecting dust.

Goes to show how valuable IPH is, unlike stats, it's extremely time-consuming and/or expensive to build. And also unlike stats, previous investments pay off in the long run. Stat inflation is rampant, but IPH has always been mostly linear.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    iph has really stepped up over the last 12 months or so due to syndicates and LTB's, last week my iph grew by 3mil in 10 minutes!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    $26M no gold, with exception of the holiday buildings, and regular contributer to my syndicate and I rarely rob for cash. I don't need to be giving people links. I collect about 80-90% of my iph.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?