Accidentally expanded my hood for 800 gold and Gree won't help!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally expanded my hood for 800 gold and Gree won't help!!

Post Count

Angry Accidentally expanded my hood for 800 gold and Gree won't help!!

Ok it is not like building upgrade or anything people cheat on. Who would spend 800 gold for a hood expansion???

Not even a confirmation function which we've been asking forever!!

Why can't you just help your loyal gold spenders GREE? No more gold purchase for me. See ya~

Edit: Tickets sent multiple times and Gree said no no no

Yes..instant finished expanding....
    Last edited by mia201; 05-21-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Send in a ticket and cross your fingers. Thats how it works
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't get an option to expand for gold?!? unless you mean instant finish an expansion?
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    Stop buying gold. That's how it works.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same probleme. Will never be fixed. Millions a year in accidentelle paiements .. Too lucrative ...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Forget about help from gree, don't even send a ticket, it's useless. Few days ago new upgrade I did and flash screen and I got prizes three fragrance bombs and 270 gold disappear. I keep fighting to get my gold back. Gree keep telling me that I bought create for 250 gold. It was not true but they refused my email by letting me that they will provide my feed back to higher authority. So they will reply you " sorry it's a one time purchase and what I can see you spent 800 golds on **/**/2014 on hood expansion so we are unable to help you".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by firstaid View Post
    Forget about help from gree, don't even send a ticket, it's useless. Few days ago new upgrade I did and flash screen and I got prizes three fragrance bombs and 270 gold disappear. I keep fighting to get my gold back. Gree keep telling me that I bought create for 250 gold. It was not true but they refused my email by letting me that they will provide my feed back to higher authority. So they will reply you " sorry it's a one time purchase and what I can see you spent 800 golds on **/**/2014 on hood expansion so we are unable to help you".
    Ya that's exactly what i got from them!

Post Count
    I'm not sure what Gree's stance on this is, but I think I read somewhere that they don't remedy this type of problem? Personally, if it were a legit mistake or error on Gree's part, and they do NOT remedy it, I would contact itunes or whatever app store you purchase gold from. I have had to resort to that from all of Gree's server problems a month ago. They refuse to remedy my lost gold, so I am now disputing the purchase with itunes. I don't have a result yet, but I've heard others have success this way. Also, if they are not going to back up their product, itunes needs to know about it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Approaching your vendor for a refund for the 800 gold (or as close as allowed) is an avenue you might explore, but with no guarantee of success. Gree certainly used to refund accidental use of gold, and reinstate accidentally deleted buildings - I've heard they no longer do that either, so it does depend on why the policy has changed. Many will doubtless claim it's to coin in profits from the accidental spending and if that's so, it's shameful.

On the other hand, it's also possible that a large number of players were exploiting that refunds were given to do quick finishes of their building upgrades/hood expansions, and then claiming it was accidental. If that is the case I'd sympathise with the company. The problem for everybody is there is no confirmation button for gold finishes (as there is for selling a building, for example). That does tend to give succour to the conspiracy theories on profiteering, and needs fixing ASAP.

So if you decide to try for a refund/partial refund be clear on what you did to lose the gold, point out there is no confirm button for the process etc, and see what they say.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Dispute the charge with your bank.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    iTunes is very good about giving the refunds and they should be aware with the multiple refunds about Gree. Hopefully Gree will stand up and take notice...hopefully...perhaps...cross your fingers...throw up your arms slouch your shoulders and walk away cause you know they won't.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Post Count
    I can not believe after reading and posting in this thread I JUST NOW ACCIDENTALLY BOUGHT "jugglers pins" for 900 gold. HOLY COW why is there not a confirm button for ALL gold transactions???

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Stop buying gold. That's how it works.
    A genius! F$&@ buying gold!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mia201 View Post
    Ok it is not like building upgrade or anything people cheat on. Who would spend 800 gold for a hood expansion???

Not even a confirmation function which we've been asking forever!!

Why can't you just help your loyal gold spenders GREE? No more gold purchase for me. See ya~

Edit: Tickets sent multiple times and Gree said no no no

Yes..instant finished expanding....
    Damn I accidentally expanded my hood for 1100 gold and sent 3 tickets no reply so far !!!

I can just say you suck at gree with no help intended to ur loyal gold buyers instead now time to move on to another game ... I can just say fk you gree !! Ya you heard it right I just said **** you gree !!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    how about you are just more careful?

or when you make mistakes how about holding up your hands and saying so?

this is how it breaks down, you made a mistake and expect others to fix it, learn from your mistakes and be more carful, there is no fault in the programming, i'm not saying its perfect but it certainly isn't broken in this instance.

the reason they have stopped fixing these "errors" is the amount of people exploiting it for gain, how many hoods do you see with too many buildings of the same type or multiple buildings occupying the same spot?

sadly when too many people exploit something it has to be closed or changed and in order to change it has to be closed until rectified.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph