Surge in data usage! - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Surge in data usage!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    And what would you complain to iTunes about. I'm using an app that accesses the internet. Most ignorant thing I have ever heard. Like they care an app uses the internet. There is no restriction or law that says there is a max that an app or program can use the internet.
    So its soon already? lol
    btw you're wrong about the above.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why comment if your not bothered by the data useage or to just to make fun of someone that this problem affects grim amoeba ? Grow up

Banned
    Post Count
    Amoeba you are either a child, a shill, or an idiot. Either way, you are the absolute most useless individual I have ever run across on this forum.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's using up my data very quick

Lurker
    Post Count

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    QUOTE=Tadaaah;1325539]As stated previously in this thread, a fix is in the works and will be out with the next major update.
    Yes but soon was also mentioned and it certainly hasnt been that. Though you have fixed issues that effect you quickly enough.

I think we all know the answer to that one.[/QUOTE]

Ignore Grim like all of us do. His vagina is too spread apart by his head stuck up in it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Mods an update would be nice

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard79 View Post
    Mods an update would be nice
    The latest update to MW hasn't been released yet. From what I have seen, v4.2 of MW is supposed to fix the issue. AGAIN, something that should have been picked up in QA prior to release. To me it just seems like there is a laid back attitude to the development and it's released even with issues.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey Tadaaah, where exactly is the hold up? Has it not been released to apple yet, or are they holding it up?

Post Count
    We have lost 3 players because of this flipping known issue with a fix ready but we aren't releasing it yet
    and won't tell you why. Nice attitude: Why should we, you are only our customers.
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack
    Maxed casualty rate
    GROUPME required
    PM for more info; always recruiting

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Current update. We are incompetent and cannot help you. Please give us more money.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy All of the data that is causing this surge is going back to their server!

I had 1mb downloading today and 57mb uploading this morning with 1 log-in!
    MW ID 739 000 483 faction ID 899 575 252

Post Count
    Well bugger me!!! I was wondering why I was going through crazy amounts of data, I am on a prepaid plan, so I'm buying data packs etc. just seen this thread and thought that id better check my data usage, in a little over 1 MONTH I'm at almost 2gigs on modern war.... WTF, first I get screwed with an increased price for gold purchases (which I now refuse to buy) and now I'm coping huge data fees for an iPhone app!! Time to find something else to do with my spare time I guess.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger666 View Post
    Well bugger me!!! I was wondering why I was going through crazy amounts of data, I am on a prepaid plan, so I'm buying data packs etc. just seen this thread and thought that id better check my data usage, in a little over 1 MONTH I'm at almost 2gigs on modern war.... WTF, first I get screwed with an increased price for gold purchases (which I now refuse to buy) and now I'm coping huge data fees for an iPhone app!! Time to find something else to do with my spare time I guess.
    I will give you an idea of how much data it is consuming me. I play in both Wifi and off Cellular service (while at work). 2 months I have increased my plan to deal with the data usage. My usage already (and only 17 days into the billing cycle), I'm at 7.7gb data usage! Now, out of that usage, about 7.2gb is MW only! Stupid when I can sit there and play Clash of Clans for about 30 minutes and it only takes up around 182k of data usage and MW is a few hundred megs. If it isn't fixed soon I will cease playing MW altogether and go over to CoC completely.

Post Count
    Same here mate, this is beyond a joke. I would like to see gree's response to this?

Post Count

MW causes excessive mobile data use.

My usage was 8 gigabytes, for MW only! Something is wrong with that Big Time!