New weapons in store - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New weapons in store

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So what's the best item to spend RP now?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    depends on your mods, for me the gun is far and away the best
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hmm gun attack is my highest mod, but the RP items there suck. Massive Chain looks like a good choice for me...
    Last edited by Dubstik; 05-21-2014 at 08:19 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    how are they a waste? I tested with the 18.3 mil gun 3 times recording stat increase each time and gained 14.5k due to mods. looking at my recordings the weakest gun I am using in my mafia is 6 attack so I still have lots of room for these weapons
    How do you figure out what you are using? Is it the screen that comes up when you attack someone (the one with all the weapons listed)? If so, is it sorted in any particular order? Can you change the way it's sorted?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    that list only has a small number of your weapons used, to work out the best weapon for me I applied my mods to each weapon and then worked out the stat points per RP spent and the top gun came out best by a long way. that chain looks good as it has higher stats but for me it came out at 268/250 per 1,000 RP where as the cannon gives me 423/355 per 1,000 rp
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    forgot to say, currently my lowest stat gun in use is 6att, not 6k, 6. After mods the new RP gun gives me a 16,931 attack point boost

Post Count
    thaks therealbengie. That actually sounds pretty involved. Looks like you have a list of every single weapon you own somewhere? I mean, other than on the game screen? That is one of my gripes about this game...at least on iphone. I cant find any way to sort weapons in a manner that makes sense to me. They just seem to be thrown on the screen at random.

If anyone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't think I could ever go and manually list all of my weapons.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    no list, I loged my stats, bought a gun and logged again. worked out the stats of the weapon and compared it to the stat increase. took about 5 minutes to work out the stats/price ratio for the weapons and then log an increase.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    forgot to say, currently my lowest stat gun in use is 6att, not 6k, 6. After mods the new RP gun gives me a 16,931 attack point boost
    How would one know what's his "lowest stat gun in use"?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    look at a high stat item and work out its effect including mods, buy it and work out the difference in expected vs actual change.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    apply category mods before mafia mods.

Post Count
    Won't these weapons be useful for the new street assault where you use up the weapons you deploy? Wouldn't want to use up those big weapons with mods after all...

Post Count
    my store isn't showing any of this.......hmmmmmm

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    leave the game open for 10 mins, check the about page, close and then force close the game to make sure its acutallu closed and reopen the game, usually works for me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    as a test, I spent 1 bil in game cash on the strongest weapon available, the gun Illegal AT4 5600/4000. Gun is also my strongest mod category (230% i believe).

My stats gained for $1 bil worth of this weapon is 1 mil attack. short by maybe 12k.

Not sure if it was worth the investment of $1 bil.
    Pagoda no good.