Account Recovery - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Account Recovery

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I share the same sentiments of many players here. Gree is taking way too long to transfer our accounts.

Tadaaah, even if we provide the info you mentioned, it takes 2-3 days for the agents to attend to the 1st ticket. Its very frustrating when all these issues can be resolved with a day.

and Gree does not offer compensation for their inability to respond quickly!!

Recently my device broke down and it took them more than 1 week to have my account trf to a new device. I missed the 3rd Anni LTQ rewards and now everyone gets to upgrade 2 buildings at a time but I'm still stuck with ONE!! Very frustrating and demotivating to play this game anymore.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Its all about the info u give when u send a ticket. My experience with account recovery via support was fast (11 hrs)
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Lurker
    Post Count

# 1887539

Im waiting 3 days recovery my account.
    Customer contact me before 3 days and no answer after that...I send them all that need...even screenshots from my g.velvet...3 days no response...:-(
    ticket 1887539

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's stupid performing a factory reset thinking that your account won't be gone...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Change your name to Bill Gates, Tam, or Warren Buffet and it'll expedite the process.
    Tam is the source of income for GREE

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by asap psycho View Post
    It's stupid performing a factory reset thinking that your account won't be gone...
    I made backup all app even uuid...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivica View Post
    I made backup all app even uuid...
    Nothing you do can keep your account from being deleted not even titanium backup. You should've transferred and made extra researching before doing something risky like this. GREES awful support is a consequence for your irresponsibility. Never the less I wish you luck in recovering your account and putting up with such terrible user support.