CJ54

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CJ54

Post Count

CJ54

I am not short on words, so please bear with the length of this letter. First and foremost, CJ54's pouty attempt to construct a creative response to my previous letter was absolutely pitiful. Really, CJ54, stringing together a bunch of solecistic insults and seemingly random babble is hardly effective. It simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that knowledge is the key that unlocks the shackles of bondage. That's why it's important for you to know that I see how important CJ54's disgraceful, tactless hijinks are to its faithfuls and I laugh. I laugh because if you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, find that some of CJ54's choices of words in his crusades would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "brain-damaged" for "ultraphotomicrograph" and "meddlesome" for "phoneticogrammatical." The truth hurts, doesn't it, CJ54? I had a conversation recently with some unprincipled prevaricators who were trying to intensify race hatred. That conversation convinced me that CJ54 is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, he has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people he desires to lead.

CJ54's worshippers employ carefully developed psychological techniques to influence the attitudes of dominant culture towards any environment or activity that is predominantly cacodemonic. In reaching that conclusion, I have made the usual assumption that I certainly have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see CJ54 guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community. CJ54 has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who wants to institute change. CJ54's revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, if you looked up "venom-spouting-to-the-core" in the dictionary, you'd probably see Grees logo. I call this phenomenon "CJ54-ism". The same might be said of irrational, mischievous pillocks. The problem is, if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that CJ54 thinks it's good that his convictions weaken family ties. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: I plan to hinder the power of asinine insurrectionists like it. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that CJ54 insists that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. Sorry, CJ54, but, with apologies to Gershwin, "it ain't necessarily so." I'm sorry if I've gotten a little off track here, but if I were a complete sap, I'd believe CJ54's line that statism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. Unfortunately for him, I realize that CJ54's callow game of chess -- the ultra-uppity chess of cynicism -- has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this malodorous pickpocket and show it that its apparatchiks are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is CJ54, who wants nothing less than to canonize fatuitous fast-buck artists as nomological emblems of propriety.

CJ54 is utterly dotty. We all are, to some extent, but it sets the curve. As I've said in the past, CJ54's sympathizers insist that CJ54 can achieve his goals by friendly and moral conduct. I say to them, "Prove it" -- not that they'll be able to, of course, but because every time CJ54 tries, he gets increasingly successful in his attempts to force some to live by restrictive standards not applicable to others. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought, but for imagination as well. We must inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that CJ54's trained seals take for granted. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to make CJ54 answer for his wrongdoings. I close this letter along the same lines it opened on: CJ54 plants false evidence to incriminate his adversaries.
    Last edited by Captain Torgue; 05-20-2014 at 04:34 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I think you posted your pseudo-philosophy dissertation in the wrong place, squire
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I think you posted your pseudo-philosophy dissertation in the wrong place, squire
    No, people deserve to know the truth.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't usually post in these drama threads, but seriously, he's just some dude that works at a software company.

Your passion would be better directed at someone holding a public office.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i stopped reading after 3rd line lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Your passion would be better directed at someone holding a public office.
    Captain Torgue for President of Crime City 2016!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    No, people deserve to know the truth.
    The truth, whatever that may be, if for mass consumption is far better couched in language that doesn't require (a) repeated reference to a dictionary - cacodemonic, ultraphotomicrograph, and phoneticogrammatical, or (b) a masters degree in either philosophy or art-bollocks.

To be honest, other than "I, Grimmy dislike CJ54" (which I think we all know anyway) I don't have a clue what you're trying to say in this.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The truth, whatever that may be, if for mass consumption is far better couched in language that doesn't require (a) repeated reference to a dictionary - cacodemonic, ultraphotomicrograph, and phoneticogrammatical, or (b) a masters degree in either philosophy or art-bollocks.

To be honest, other than "I, Grimmy dislike CJ54" (which I think we all know anyway) I don't have a clue what you're trying to say in this.
    +1
    I guess he's just venting as otherwise it makes no sense...
    -1 for the dude using a thesaurus while typing the essay.

Post Count
    Good god, for the luxury of that much free time, Rome could be built in my backyard.

WTF is wrong with some people?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    IBTL

Extra extra
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What's the tl;dr version of this nonsense?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Right on, Sis, but all you really need is a Bachelors in Psychbabble to see lies beneath his dissertation.
    The Real Gold Standard

Post Count
    Lmao

Hard to read and hard to decide what part made me laugh the most.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just get rid of this tool once and for all on the forums and in game. He is a known hacker and nothing more than a forum troll.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    I tried to read the post. I really did. Didn't get much from it.

Suggestions for future posts:

1. More line breaks
    2. Fewer empty big words
    3. Evidence for statements