Is communication a thing of the past ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is communication a thing of the past ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Is communication a thing of the past ?

Seems like no information is posted any longer ? Who would have thought one little promotion would cause such a mess.

Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    Seems like no information is posted any longer ? Who would have thought one little promotion would cause such a mess.
    Thanks for speaking up because I'm glad you did. Thought I was the only one who noticed this issue....

Post Count
    No new info on the most recent LTQ 5/21/14 ...Anyone else know where I could find updated info for Crime City?

Post Count
    I agree and

Quote Originally Posted by Otownbrawler View Post
    No new info on the most recent LTQ 5/21/14 ...Anyone else know where I could find updated info for Crime City?
    I posted it c:
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Here is the latest response from CJ on this:

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    5)This has been answered at least a dozen times in a dozen different threads, so I do not understand why you are including it here in things that we allegedly aren't answering. At the present time, the people who would post the information have no way to pull data that is 100% current, and the designers are often making changes right before the start time of the event. Since that is the current situation, we will not be posting further event information at this time and people need to accept that. I repeat, we will no longer be posting event data for the foreseeable future.
    The end.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    As such the forum is no longer useful or needed. If you need conformation of this, just look at the forum activity over the last couple of weeks, no need to even check it any longer. In the long run it hurts Gree, since I no longer know what the prize listing is, I often don't even bother spending any gold for events, sure they will get my gold from wars, but other than that inless I know what I am paying for I don't spend it.

Post Count
    lol, did A&F spoil us?

it's up to us to post info and plenty are doing it...

many thanks to those OPs!
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...apons-in-store
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...nergy-reqs-etc
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...hady-Deals-LTQ

lots of good info!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Toe View Post
    As such the forum is no longer useful or needed. If you need conformation of this, just look at the forum activity over the last couple of weeks, no need to even check it any longer. In the long run it hurts Gree, since I no longer know what the prize listing is, I often don't even bother spending any gold for events, sure they will get my gold from wars, but other than that inless I know what I am paying for I don't spend it.
    +1

Would it be so hard to post the final prize (ie splash screen) here on the forums. So at least we know the final prize? Half the time I don't see a splash screen for the final prize till a couple days after the event launch.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree's lack of communication to their customers shows you how much they care about not only us, but the game as well. The game has steadily gone downhill for awhile now. Gree apparently does not care that customers are leaving at a fast pace. CJ's posting that there will be no further information is nothing more than a cop out. Gree just doesn't have the staff to cover the customers needs,and/or the desire. You decide.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I would have to agree with the forum being mostly useless. Cj says the information is always changing...and to an extent that is probably true. However....when the npcs are out for a few days...one would think they could at least post the list of targets...and once it kicks off, they could post the prizes. I love how cj can answer captain torgues thread, but cant post a list. In reality, gree probably prefers it this way. If you know it costs too much..you wont do it. But if you find out from a friend, after you are already started...you will probably finish it..its really a shame. Sorry cj...but you do know if the company posted this stuff, you would be less busy answering 80 threads asking the same thing...or ignoring 80 posts anyways

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ45 View Post
    5)This has been answered at least a dozen times in a dozen different threads, so I do not understand why you are including it here in things that we allegedly aren't answering. At the present time, the people who would post the information have no way to pull data that is 100% current, and the designers are often making changes right before the start time of the event. Since that is the current situation, we will not be posting further event information at this time and people need to accept that. I repeat, we will no longer be posting event data for the foreseeable future.
    Can't you monkeys communicate between departments? Didn't A&F move to design? and couldn't she potentially just send you or another forum mod an email with the latest changes?

Your reply just shows what a joke you and your company are. Costumer care = 0

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    +1 to that, and all the other comments. Not only is it a cop out its a pretty condescending and arrogant one. Why should we, many of who are paying customers accept something just because you say so.

As has already been pointed out, there is absolutely NO reason final prizes for events can't be posted. None. Nothing. Nada.

Post Count

Thumbs down we want news!

we would like to get the latest news on events, etc. .. now why there are not more? And .. a very bad thing, and for me, unprofessional by the moderators .. it seems that no one cares, but it's very useful know the event's news