Full Assault

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Full Assault

Post Count

Full Assault

Hello

Did Gree terminate Full Assault event, or is still being tweaked and will be coming back?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ould-They-Dare

Cj's post -

"It's not a Full Assault event. We have those on hold while we address some of the playability concerns. I believe Dire Needs is an LTQ so no, it shouldn't cut into the Raid Boss too heavily for people who want to do both."

I for one hope it just gets trashed all together

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It wasn't playability concerns. They are trying to fix the loophole/glitch that allowed players once again the ability to cheat at the game. They bought the LE units, deployed the weakest/cheapest unit, re-bought that unit and got another bonus unit without buying the full set. Repeat process...HUGE Stat increase!

Yes, it cost them gold but it was still exploiting a glitch which is a violation of the TOS that should have got their accounts removed from the game...but alas it didn't.

Here to help the uninformed. See ya in about a week.

Cheers,
    Evil M.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 05-20-2014 at 04:46 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    It wasn't playability concerns. They are trying to fix the loophole/glitch that allowed players once again the ability to cheat at the game. They bought the LE units, deployed the weakest/cheapest unit, re-bought that unit and got another bonus unit without buying the full set. Repeat process...HUGE Stat increase!

Yes, it cost them gold but it was still exploiting a glitch which is a violation of the TOS that should have got their accounts removed from the game...but alas it didn't.

Cheers,
    Evil M.
    agree and not they have set the standard that it dont matter what ppl does they wont get ban..look at the valor glitch..i see everone with those units now..whats the worst that can happen to the glitchers..they will get the units removed and valor replaced..even the very top teams got the valor units..

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Cheers,
    Evil M.
    Wow interesting info. Once again, why can't gree people be honest? Why do the lie to is all the time? Why couldn't they just say that they are trying to close a loophole?...

And I'm one of the few people who actually like full assault. This game has been boring for a long time. Full assault brought some new excitement into the game. I don't like some of the changes that they've made. For example not getting any reward for the third place sucks. The lower rewards for the second and first places also suck.

Post Count
    If it was because of the "loophole" then there is a really easy solution.

Stop selling le sets while full assault is running.

Simples

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cheers,
    Evil M.

Lol I know and understand this ^ I was trying to stay "official" in their reasoning of putting it on hold