Nomadic Goods - LTB - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nomadic Goods - LTB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i got a tremendous boost to my stats... i went from 31m/26,9m to 41m/34m, is that normal? just from the building to finish building.
    Hi guys

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sorry to say but it is not clever to post about bugs here.
    Be happy and quiet.
    The Red Baron TRB

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    morons. Please provide me with your in game name and level and will come and thank you for your enlightening post.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

CoC - PUN PIRATES

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Actually....

Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    Sorry to say but it is not clever to post about bugs here.
    Be happy and quiet.
    If a player is on the low side of stats, it completely makes sense to draw attention to the fact that the nomadic goods building is apparently adding 100% to magic att/def. After all it's buggily (?) moving your stats up more than mine.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    If a player is on the low side of stats, it completely makes sense to draw attention to the fact that the nomadic goods building is apparently adding 100% to magic att/def. After all it's buggily (?) moving your stats up more than mine.
    Hmmm.. let's examine that logic, shall we? Let's say I have 10M att/def and you have 100M att/def. ¼ of my units approximately are magic, so let's say 2.5M worth of mine and 25M worth of yours... my new stats are 12.5M and your new stats are 125M...

I will never approach you in stats, cuz that's just how the game works... you'll keep getting units, I'll keep getting units, and I will never make any sizable dent into our difference without dropping a crapload of money on this game, which ain't happening...

But I'm supposed to support taking away the nice gain I got in my stats (20% increase) because it is not as big as the increase you received in your stats (20% increase)...

If my math is correct, you, sir, are a moron! Cut off your nose to spite your face smdh

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    If my math is correct, you, sir, are a moron! Cut off your nose to spite your face smdh
    Your math is fine, but your reasoning is faulty. If you're a bit less than million ahead of me, that's one 6-match scratcher I need to catch up. Or a couple quest units I got that you didn't. Doubling your magic unit effect will mean I need _more_ luck or _more_ uneven quest progress.

I think this is easy enough to understand, so I'll assume 'moron' wasn't serious. I understand I'll never catch someone way way ahead of me unless they quit, but I'd prefer to keep my nearby rivals near enough to catch rather than push them closer to the uncatchablerealm

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    I think this is easy enough to understand, so I'll assume 'moron' wasn't serious.
    No, not serious, just said in frustration at Gree and anybody who wants to take away my unwarranted stats progress... glad you didn't take it to heart...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm guessing on the first page he meant to say 20.5 "DAYS" not "HOURS"
    Last edited by Lumpfuggit; 05-25-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What does building output mean? Is that just for gold buildings or is the output of all buildings increased 5% as well?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Maj View Post
    What does building output mean? Is that just for gold buildings or is the output of all buildings increased 5% as well?
    Just for buildings that produce gold

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm about to start 8/10 upgrading level 7-8 and the ££ required is still manageable. Does anyone know if this build cost is similar to the last build ie there is a stupid high jump in cost going to level 10 ?

Trying to balance where to put my hard raided ££ between vault upgrades/builds/upgrades/guild donations ... urgh ... it's too much like RL ... should I pay the water bill or buy some KA gems? (doh! who needs water anyway) bBx
    Last edited by betsyB; 05-29-2014 at 03:23 AM. Reason: damnyouautocorrect
    I do not shave for Sherlock Holmes

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Euchred will be able To correct my mistake here but I believe that each levelis. 1.6* the one before except the last level which is double? I'm probably wayyyyy off though.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    From what I have been able to calculate you are correct Pedro

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I upgraded to level 10 earlier today, it cost me @ 2.1 million gold!
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Euchred will be able To correct my mistake here but I believe that each levelis. 1.6* the one before except the last level which is double? I'm probably wayyyyy off though.
    It used to work like that but they changed it up on the last one so I've been going off my screenshots. Plus I figured out my exact discount by using an account with no mods to compare to. I can post the screenshots but what I have so far is almost perfectly accurate.