Individual prize messes up again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Individual prize messes up again

Post Count

Individual prize messes up again

Individual prize messed up again just shows individual rank 0.

Post Count
    Yep same here..

Post Count
    I apparently lost 300k - Great one Gree!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I got the "rank 0" screen also, but I got the unit anyway. You should know by now, to take screen shots of the individual prizes, so you can check your inventory after the war. Lol
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Or try less hard and get crappier rewards. Those always come through

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    No sreen but the unit, but would like to know how i finished, top 400.
    The best way to search your unit is on the bonus screen.
    The Red Baron TRB

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ind rewards were delivered. if you don't already; best to take a screenshot of ind rewards, you should know where you are most likely to land, then you can verify with the unit in your boosts inventory.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    ... best to take a screenshot of ind rewards, you should know where you are most likely to land, then you can verify with the unit in your boosts inventory.
    That is nice if you anticipate not seeing the reward screen. In my case the game crashed before I could see or screenshot the page.

I would be nice to be able to have a history in your news items that links to those reward (and other) announcements. There are many times I have seen an announcement and closed the screen and then later wish I could bring it back up again.

Exceedingly frustrating all around. We found the issue after the last one (and after Crime City had the same issue) and have a fix in an upcoming binary. I'll see if I can post the individual leaderboard results shortly.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    johnny, it is my expectation that there will be some sort of issue. been playing KA for too long...have seen far too many buggy events. so, take screen shots for ind rewards next war during the beginning; then you'll have them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    cj, thanks for the response. it's appreciated. still a fan of the bearsharkoptus. would love to see that as a gold item one day.

Post Count
    One of our guild members didn't get any indy rewards at all. He's went through all his units and definitely didn't receive any. Is there anything he can do?

Quote Originally Posted by PoleDanceGeek View Post
    One of our guild members didn't get any indy rewards at all. He's went through all his units and definitely didn't receive any. Is there anything he can do?
    Have him send in a ticket; support can check him against the master list (which is huge, which is why I haven't posted it. Could maybe do the top X thousand)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Exceedingly frustrating all around. We found the issue after the last one (and after Crime City had the same issue) and have a fix in an upcoming binary. I'll see if I can post the individual leaderboard results shortly.
    Does this mean we have to check our inventories?

How are we supposed to know what to look for if we never saw the War End Reward splash screen?

It would be nice to get the war reward splash screen a few times.
    Most of the time, I accidentally close it out too fast with all of the other splash screens before I get to see it.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    CJ, how viable would it be to create some code to allow players to pull up that end of war splash screen we sometimes get at any point through the events list / war icon? This would probably go a long way in quelling a lot of the post-war chatter grievances related to both guild and individual ranking.

Wouldn't even need a full history, just the ability to pull up the ranking and check at our own convenience any time before the next War begins. Would be extremely useful.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Have him send in a ticket; support can check him against the master list (which is huge, which is why I haven't posted it. Could maybe do the top X thousand)
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752