Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by tdunks View Post
    This would be a great idea the only thing that I would possibly add is if the GM could go through and decide if say some one is within 5k of min wether they get it or not.
    Great idea, Juju. But would agree with tdunks to add on a little more human touch by allowing GM/GS/GC to decide. Sometimes emergency does happen and you won't want your good player to lose an epic just becoz of that.

The ideea in general is good , leechers are a problem but don't espect gree to care about it and even less espect from a dk member to have a "human" touch.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowshoot View Post
    The ideea in general is good , leechers are a problem but don't espect gree to care about it and even less espect from a dk member to have a "human" touch.
    why woudnt dk member have a human touch?
    becouse they spend more money then u they are inhuman? nice logic there lol
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by holydinges2 View Post
    why woudnt dk member have a human touch?
    becouse they spend more money then u they are inhuman? nice logic there lol
    Well, it seems that the further money on the line increases the lower consideration of problems of players that prevent them from reaching min becomes... So naturally DK or RR would have lowest consideration for unintentional leeching...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Well, it seems that the further money on the line increases the lower consideration of problems of players that prevent them from reaching min becomes... So naturally DK or RR would have lowest consideration for unintentional leeching...
    thats why dk and RR dont have direct acces, u have to prove urself in multiple way in there sub guilds that u are trustworthy and can spend the amount needed. this reduces leeching chances by 90% as most leechers wont spend 500$ first to then leech a plus epic and never get a t10 again.

most top 10 or lower guilds cant do this and wil always face the risk of getting a leecher.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Sory ... not lowest , none at all. They never heard of f2p with min of 5k/d or similar with no gems required ... but they don't think either that a leecher who don't do a min of 5k will NEVER do more and first to get to dk or others top guilds a leecher pass first from lower guilds. Stop leechers down so avoid problems up.

P.S. i spend money too in game and don't have problems with who spend more that me. Good for them. I do have problems when spending money make some people to loose the human side ( haw dk obviously did last ew sending spys (zeus) in furians guild and make him strip ) so... i don't espect from a dk member to have a "human" touch.

Sory ... not lowest , none at all. They never heard of f2p with min of 5k/d or similar with no gems required ... but they don't think either that a leecher who don't do a min of 5k will NEVER do more and first to get to dk or others top guilds a leecher pass first from lower guilds. Stop leechers down so avoid problems up.

P.S. i spend money too in game and don't have problems with who spend more that me. Good for them. I do have problems when spending money make some people to loose the human side ( haw dk obviously did last ew sending spys (zeus) in furians guild and make him strip ) so... i don't espect from a dk member to have a "human" touch.
    the action of one, negatively paints the rest.
    more awesome negative logic here.

yes what they did was low, but furians could have done some more research before letting him in, it is a war afteral.
    did every member in dk agree to this incident? i dont know but i am quite sure the awnser is no.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

Not sure about the details of this...but from what I heard..
    What happened was horrible, and alot of people in dk felt bad about it...few even quit.
    But it's war..."all is fair in love and war".
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Is a top 10 , yes alweis the action of 1 reflect on the all members of a guild at that level , especialy when after that action (requested by leaders) the scam was welcome back in his main guild. I still wander why he is not in leecher list since he LEECHED ... oh wait was a dk member ... yes there the "human" side just f off.
    So haw some1 pretend to stop leechers when is sending them around ? Haw he can pretend a "human" side this way ?
    To stop lecheer is enaf to give a time kick. If u get kicked out from the guild in first 10 min after war end u get no reward. Easy and simple , no pts minimum , no fights minimum. Only "Human" side.

Is a top 10 , yes alweis the action of 1 reflect on the all members of a guild at that level , especialy when after that action (requested by leaders) the scam was welcome back in his main guild. I still wander why he is not in leecher list since he LEECHED ... oh wait was a dk member ... yes there the "human" side just f off.
    So haw some1 pretend to stop leechers when is sending them around ? Haw he can pretend a "human" side this way ?
    To stop lecheer is enaf to give a time kick. If u get kicked out from the guild in first 10 min after war end u get no reward. Easy and simple , no pts minimum , no fights minimum. Only "Human" side.

You need to get over this...happens in war bro. If u can't deal...leave top 10.

Someone is more than likely going to pay top 10 money and get top 25 prize...and dk has to look out for the empire..just like rebels look out for their empire.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

U should read upper why i pull out this. I don't have problems , since i know my place , my fun and my capacity. I don't have problems with who want to spend money or haw.
    Haw i don't espect from gree to care about this i don't espect from a dk member (and i didn't say dk empire but dk member , so limited to some elite players) to have a "human" side (nothing to do with money but with players actions). I keep my statement.

We go off topic so let's go back to our leechers.
    The leecher problem have to be looked more in big and not limited to top guilds. Haw was for 11+ movement , if more ask gree for a solution then they will search and find 1 (even if they don't care ).

I like the idea, but I have to say that in our t25 zone I think number of attacks is better, and choosing which, (attacks or points) is best.

We have a good number of F2P players, who get their gems exclusively in-game and from video offers. Our hardcore players only generate about ~170 gems in the two week span between epic wars. With high activity during a guild war, some of them will get around 50-60k usually. However, one of our highest gem spenders only scores 10k points. Despite a serious lack of gear (which is improving with each war), he makes up for it by scouting other players for us. He can put up over 200 fights just scouting opponents or hard-crashing sentinels so that higher geared members can get serious points in. I wouldn't want a player like that to miss out on getting his rewards because his points were lower, since his actions ensured a large number of points, and wins. Also, he needs to get those rewards to get better, and eventually be one of the serious point placers.

However, giving me (GM) the right to decide if he gets the rewards or not would be a frightening system. I would hate the be a player caught in a power struggle or a political move, where I didn't get my gems just because the GM is having a bad day.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Imo it will definetly fix this leech problem.
    Azure Dragon Nexsus Recruiter
    Line id:cansrk
    Code : WBF-GDG-DWZ
    WE SUPPORT 11+ MOVEMENT

The min req can be put in bouth pts or nr of fights with the option for gm to choose what he prefer better. Is natural a top10 gm to prefer a amount of pts and a top25 or lower to prefer a amount of fights. Is not hard to implement a option for this even if with gree speed will take some time.

Even the human touch with the power to gm is a option to take in consideration since the gm of a guild is a ruler and have to take the responsability of who he want in his guild and he absolutely can't avoid this responsability.

King Juju put up a good point , we all want leechers out. If we want facts from gree is the neccesity to push up this tread and his ideea.

The min req can be put in bouth pts or nr of fights with the option for gm to choose what he prefer better. Is natural a top10 gm to prefer a amount of pts and a top25 or lower to prefer a amount of fights. Is not hard to implement a option for this even if with gree speed will take some time.

Even the human touch with the power to gm is a option to take in consideration since the gm of a guild is a ruler and have to take the responsability of who he want in his guild and he absolutely can't avoid this responsability.

King Juju put up a good point , we all want leechers out. If we want facts from gree is the neccesity to push up this tread and his ideea.
    keep loving how he points out that spending alot of money on a game takes away your humanity.

gues i sold my soul to gree or something.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail