Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by holydinges2 View Post
    keep loving how he points out that spending alot of money on a game takes away your humanity.

gues i sold my soul to gree or something.
    Sory to disapoint you , "she" spend a lot of money on this game too , like you and many others. Every1 is free to value haw much his fun is worthing.
    Who go in top 10 have a min req of xxxx pts and have no importance haw many PA he used or haw many fights is loosing , the min req it have to be done. Is natural and benefit alweis a top10 guild if his gm put a min req in points.
    Who go in top 25 or lower use tactic , strategy , have worst gear , need to scout the sent , search enemy they can defeat or give info to mates. This diference in play make so that trustfull members of a guild even if they put up many fights do a low amount of points. From this reason is natural a gm il prefer a xxxx nr of fights like min req. In this category u need to count low players that do spend money but are still at the bigining and have low gear , so need to grow up (like u did , or i did)

Anyhaw a counter misure vs leechers is realy neccesary to be found. If you have better ideea please shoot them out.

And btw , we all already sold our souls to gree considering we are still here ;-) so please stop troling and be constructive (if u are capable , proove it , or shut up )

Quote Originally Posted by shadowshoot View Post
    Sory to disapoint you , "she" spend a lot of money on this game too , like you and many others. Every1 is free to value haw much his fun is worthing.
    Who go in top 10 have a min req of xxxx pts and have no importance haw many PA he used or haw many fights is loosing , the min req it have to be done. Is natural and benefit alweis a top10 guild if his gm put a min req in points.
    Who go in top 25 or lower use tactic , strategy , have worst gear , need to scout the sent , search enemy they can defeat or give info to mates. This diference in play make so that trustfull members of a guild even if they put up many fights do a low amount of points. From this reason is natural a gm il prefer a xxxx nr of fights like min req. In this category u need to count low players that do spend money but are still at the bigining and have low gear , so need to grow up (like u did , or i did)

Anyhaw a counter misure vs leechers is realy neccesary to be found. If you have better ideea please shoot them out.

And btw , we all already sold our souls to gree considering we are still here ;-) so please stop troling and be constructive (if u are capable , proove it , or shut up )
    i got a headache trying to translate this to english half way through sorry m8.

as for the ontopic part i already expressed that there should be a combination of points and wins.

as for trolling, calling the people that spend moeny on this game inhuman is more a troll then my comments directed to you.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

calling the people that spend moeny on this game inhuman is more a troll then my comments directed to you.
    I am sory if some feel offended and i didn't call "people that spend money on this game inhuman" read better :
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowshoot View Post
    The ideea in general is good , leechers are a problem but don't espect gree to care about it and even less espect from a dk member to have a "human" touch.
    You are doing generalisations , i didn't do them. Read what you say not me :

why woudnt dk member have a human touch?
    becouse they spend more money then u they are inhuman? nice logic there lol
    DK is only 1 guild / 40 members ... absolutly NOT all "people that spend money on this game". Or maybe you think only DK spend money on this game ? I am not DK but i spend 200€ every month in this game. Who know ... maybe u think i am inhuman too ... duno.

"so dont expect a dk memeber to have a human touch" is not a generalisation?, plz stop contradicting urself it is getting embarising.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

It is not about HOW to solve the leeching problem.
    The real point is that Gree doesn't want to solve it, and I totally agree.

Leechers are part of the game, and you can find out which one is a good guild also for its ability to avoid them

+1 to Erfel post.

If players start to ask for a solution on the leechers problem and do it in a big number the "gree" will have to find 1 even if don't care. Is all about numbers here.

Utter newbie here. Can you please define--for the purposes of KnD at least--what a leech is, and how they go about leeching?

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Utter newbie here. Can you please define--for the purposes of KnD at least--what a leech is, and how they go about leeching?
    a leecher is some1 who join a guild, promises to score a certain amount of points to get the guild war reward the guild is aiming for. and then proceeds to do nothing and get the reward thanks to every1 else's hard efford.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

Soooo the main purpose of Guilds is to score points off each other during wars/feuds? Ah. Thanks, that little bit of info was missing from the in-game tutorial...

I can see how leeching would be an annoyance; what do you do about real life? It does happen. One would hope a player would be able to balance his game obligations with RL ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Soooo the main purpose of Guilds is to score points off each other during wars/feuds? Ah. Thanks, that little bit of info was missing from the in-game tutorial...

I can see how leeching would be an annoyance; what do you do about real life? It does happen. One would hope a player would be able to balance his game obligations with RL ones.
    ofc RL can happen and if u have been part of a guild for a long time, always scoring youre points, then the guild will forgive u most of the time. if u for instance join a top 10 guild just for 1 time to get a epic and proceed to not score. even though u might have proper reasons they wont ever let u in again becouse they dont know you and thus dont know if u are telling a lie or something actualy did happen.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

Well obviously...and as an adult, I'd understand I have a reputation in game, just as in RL, and I'd want to protect my "name"...

I agree.

I have a hard time with leechers and my minimum requirement is just 30 attacks total for 3 day wars only... That's just 5 wars using all 6 of your attacks in the hour or for those who are busy and use gems $10 and 5 free vids. Even with this minimum of minimums I still have problems with free loaders. What needs to happen is us GM's need to be able to boot players after guild war starts... Gree takes away that function but we need to at least be allowed to remove commanders. More often then not it is a commander that coasts the entire war and not participate,only to log on and collect the reward after it's over.

Why do you think Gree locks in membership for the duration of wars?

A better idea.

A guild banned list. Add a players friend code into the list and said player is permanently banned from that guild with a 1 strike and you're out. This will also prevent players from changing names and armors and trying to get back into the same guild to free load again at a later time. This ban list should be an available option to the GM only.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malice View Post
    A guild banned list. Add a players friend code into the list and said player is permanently banned from that guild with a 1 strike and you're out. This will also prevent players from changing names and armors and trying to get back into the same guild to free load again at a later time. This ban list should be an available option to the GM only.
    Are already comune blacklists for most top guilds and help a little to keep leechers out but this thanks to comunity not thanks to a game well made.
    A feature to prevent leechers will automaticaly take off the neccesiti of ban lists , leecher list , lost time and all the rest. And gree is stupid becouse instead of using my time to play their game i need to use my time to defend agains leechers.