Question for oracle/developers bat STB

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question for oracle/developers bat STB

Lurker
    Post Count

Question for oracle/developers bat STB

Are we going to have another short term build LE that rewards leveling up the fastest to get a good prize, a la the retro arcade and the vanguard gun for upgrading to level 10? These stackers are stupid, we like single good weapons with good mods, and a cheap building in which the goal is to level it up as fast as possible involves everyone in the game no matter wha level or strength or iph...am I right boys!?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just for the interest of time........ No

Lurker
    Post Count
    Y not? Seemed to be s up ported plus gold use

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BENZO OG View Post
    Are we going to have another short term build LE that rewards leveling up the fastest to get a good prize, a la the retro arcade and the vanguard gun for upgrading to level 10? These stackers are stupid, we like single good weapons with good mods, and a cheap building in which the goal is to level it up as fast as possible involves everyone in the game no matter wha level or strength or iph...am I right boys!?
    It's swings and roundabouts really. The low level weapons on earlier LTBs weren't great stats, so you needed to get up to level 7/8 to see a return on that. With the new ones you do at least get a good unit each time; there's no obligation to go to level 10 - stop when you've got the kind of modifier benefit you'd have seen from going to level 10 previously if you wish (or can't afford to do more).

Mixing it up with old and new style would be cool by me though.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Short answer, no. Guessing you have a low IPH. A mod on each lvl helps those that don't have the gold to finish a lvl 10 and don't have the IPH, like you, to reach it on a big building. The small ones did nothing to help IPH, they never get robbed, they are often times sold right away. If I had to guess I would say you are in a huge minority here.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've never got a big LTB to 10 in time, only managed 3 or 4 of them like barbershop, to die for designs, arcade, stupid circus tent etc all the rest I get to around 7 and i'm happy with that. personally I think the current prize syructure is better than a big final item without a mod as all those mods are far more worthwhile in the long run with stat inflation
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No thanks, I'd rather these LTB events favor players who have built up their hood and worked to afford these buildings.

I like the new system with modifiers. People who either have high income or work hard to rob get rewarded with more modifiers.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    No thanks, I'd rather these LTB events favor players who have built up their hood and worked to afford these buildings.

I like the new system with modifiers. People who either have high income or work hard to rob get rewarded with more modifiers.
    I personally preferred the old system where there was a purpose to keep upgrading, i.e progressively better prize.

IMO, it should be a prize at every level and a 5% modifier for level 9 and another 5% modifier for level 10. No point taking LTB's higher than 5 at the moment - The cost outweighs the benefits
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?