Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lightbulb Haven't we got too far?

Lvl. 37 of epic boss Death.

Using two knights (maxed sol, lvl 84 sky maj) + two friends (maxed triskelion+, with stats about 3200 - 2600), I won with the last hit.

Lvl 38, same equipment, I lost.

Ok, I'm not wearing the best equipment available, not at all... but I'm still wearing two epics, one of the two is pretty new too, and my two friends are among the best of all (do not tell me that earth fire would be better).
    With all of this, I think I will need to fight lvl 43 twice to win (my third knight will wear a combustion+).
    I'm not strong enough to reach lvl 51 or 60, while something like 3 months ago I could reach lvl 60 every week.

So I'm getting epics, because I use gems sometimes, but in a month I won't be probably able to get a legendary+ anymore.

Haven't we got too far?

I'm not sure we haven't got too far... There is no challanges in this game anymore, to be honest - this event it's not what I expected. One week more to craft? Really?

I've been using 3 knights + 2 friends since level 35, so yes it's so difficult. I've just finished level 43, 3 hours ago. It was hard but not so much... My line up is: Aegis of Sky Majesty, Pestilence+, Voidborne+, all maxed of course. Got bunch of friends with Forgestone, AoSM and Triskelion. Of course I lost against Death level 43, almost got him... only 10k hp left. I had no problem in 2nd run using my main and 2 friends.

My Death+ will be ready on Tuesday, so still before the new epic boss will have arrived.

By the way, this is a collection so the power of bosses is increased. After that it should return to the Nian's level of power, it should... but will it?

There was challenges in the past... Now.... The only challenge is to get enough money to pay for the gems.

In the past all you needed was to be active and make progress - Buy gems to have an advantage over others.

Now you can't progress without buying gems.

It's just how Gree ruins all their games. You should try read all the topics about this.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I started a new account about 3 months ago, and my plan was to not spend a single dollar for gems. I still have not spent a dime and I have made great progress. I help run a top 25 guild, I am completing this horseman event with ease, and with the free gems I am saving I will get a war epic in about two months. This game is so much more fun knowing that I have spent absolutely nothing. The point is, you can definitly progress and be powerful in this game for free. Being active is everything. You just won't ever be the best on the planet without spending money.
    Play for free. This is a cell phone game, no money should be spent on it.
    Last edited by geo81; 05-17-2014 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    I started a new account about 3 months ago, and my plan was to not spend a single dollar for gems. I still have not spent a dime and I have made great progress. I help run a top 25 guild, I am completing this horseman event with ease, and with the free gems I am saving I will get a war epic in about two months. This game is so much more fun knowing that I have spent absolutely nothing. The point is, you can definitly progress and be powerful in this game for free. Being active is everything. You just won't ever be the best on the planet without spending money.
    Play for free. This is a cell phone game, no money should be spent on it.
    Sure you play for free, because you are lucky to have heavy gem spenders in your guild. I think there is no F2P top 25 guild any more.

I score 30k each war, free of gems. The guilds min is 15k (very easy to get not spending a dime). The only people that spend gems are ones that can't be as active so they have to go nuts to gets mins.
    However we usually get top 50, to get top 25, your right, each person needs to gem. 200 gems or so a person (very easy to get that free of charge). I just got 200 in the past 2 weeks for free through arena, EB, videos (no VPN) and random keys

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    There was challenges in the past... Now.... The only challenge is to get enough money to pay for the gems.

In the past all you needed was to be active and make progress - Buy gems to have an advantage over others.

Now you can't progress without buying gems.

It's just how Gree ruins all their games. You should try read all the topics about this.
    ^This^

It's only getting worse as wars get more and more expensive. Apocalypse war was ridiculous..

I've started spending gems when I started working, as I don't have the chance to be as active as I was before. You need time, or you need cash, there's no other way.

Anyway, the wrong thing about the increased strenght of EBs, is that, if things will go on this way, you will always need epics to get legendaries... so, why someone with many epics should be interested in it?
    Actually, I already have two beastmasters, so I need to get the EB+ only for keys and northern...

Needing epics to get legendaries? Seems a bit backwards. Of course, most everything in this game is backwards.

If you want to keep up and have the most updated armors, either you buy tons of chests and hope to get lucky, or you spend tons of gems to get legendaries. Or, spend ridiculous amounts during war.

The second statement makes more sense when you look at it through stupid glasses. Keep spending fools.

I score 30k each war, free of gems. The guilds min is 15k (very easy to get not spending a dime). The only people that spend gems are ones that can't be as active so they have to go nuts to gets mins.
    However we usually get top 50, to get top 25, your right, each person needs to gem. 200 gems or so a person (very easy to get that free of charge). I just got 200 in the past 2 weeks for free through arena, EB, videos (no VPN) and random keys

I'm the GM of a top 25 guild. 200 gems a person, without VPN anymore, isn't easy for free between each war. And it's also a very low ball curve per member. 400 per person, (85k per person average), with 80% win ratio, got us 13th.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Quote Originally Posted by Erfel OP View Post
    Anyway, the wrong thing about the increased strenght of EBs, is that, if things will go on this way, you will always need epics to get legendaries...
    I've been playing this game since July of last year. I was able to craft my 1st EB non-plus, Assasin's Shroud, in August. Pulled my 1st Epic, Moontide non-plus, from the Beast Chest in October. Crafted my first EB+, Swampstone Platemail, in October as well. I have been able to craft the EB+ every week since. I got my 2nd Epic, Blazeborne Vanguard non-plus, from the Winter Chest in December. I just fused a Maelstrom Irons 3 or 4 weeks ago.

My point is that I don't have an armory full of epics, but can still get to 43 kills on the bosses. And, Moontide was surpassed in February in stats by the Wraithscale Armor, and Blazeborne just got surpassed in stats by Pestilence Mantle. As long as you keep crafting the EB+ armors, and keep strong friends, you will be able to beat the EB to 43 kills every week.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

200 for free is definitely reasonable, but within 2 weeks ? Are you sure?
    The maximum gems that a F2P player could earn will be 1+3 from epic bosses ( impossible to get to lvl 60 ) , 16 for getting to ribbon D ( the highest gem rewarding rank a F2P player can achieve ) , 20 from milestones , and finally 3 from limited time quests. This makes a total of 43 guaranteed gems weekly. Are there really so many free videos available? And gems from chests are extremely rare.

I'm gonna make it. Beat number 42, only need one more win. 42 was won with not my best friends and only one knight needed in second fight. 43 I can use my 2 strongest friends and three knights in second battle.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Ive finished 2 days ago, used a few gems on 43 for special attack nothing more. Waiting is boring give me the rewards.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

On most bosses i reach 43 within 3-4 days. On Death i just managed to reach hit reach 43 the day before he disappears.

Death was a lot tougher than expected. Finger's crossed the bosses will get back to being normal once again.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information