I discovered that my not all of my Energy Regen units stack. I am currently regenerating energy at +8 per minute. My combined individual boosts along with the base +3 should equal +10. My individual boosted units are as follows: Covert Jet Fighter +2, Falcon Supersonic +2, Pharos Submarine +1, NextGen Cruiser +1, and Nuclear Soldier +1

This in my opinion is a serious error and I have not been able to get this issue corrected by Gree Player Support.

There is a sequence of emails back and forth starting with a generic response that the boosts are stacked with a diminishing return, followed by those units do not stack as programmed, to we will forward your feedback to the developers. Reference Ticket # 1614879 and # 1614734 which have been closed out.

I do believe there is a programming issue causing one of my +2 units to not stack. However, these units were not advertised as non-stacking. There has to be a solution to rectify this error however Gree Player Support has not attempted to find one. Please help...

Sincerely,

Jason Forrester