Anyone Else Not Getting the Extreme Units? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anyone Else Not Getting the Extreme Units?

Banned
    Post Count
    How long can it possibly take to sort this out??

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    We are still looking into this. As previously mentioned, we will update you on the latest as soon as we can.

Post Count
    Bumped for still missing units. Will this be fixed before war?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marebear View Post
    Bumped for still missing units. Will this be fixed before war?
    Member of my faction has all the units and we did not complete prestige. He even says he was awarded them by opening bio hazard lockboxes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
    Member of my faction has all the units and we did not complete prestige. He even says he was awarded them by opening bio hazard lockboxes.
    lol that sounds about like typical gree programming

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    lol that sounds about like typical gree programming
    I thought so...but here's what we figured out. My guy went over to another faction for 10 minutes to donate some concrete. He got their rewards....great work gree.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    The boost isn't working?
    Regarding the boosts not working, we will gladly investigate. Please submit a ticket so that an agent can have an engineer investigate. Please also include any screen shots you have and any other information you believe will help with the investigation.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    We have further addressed and fixed the issue where any missing rewards you should have received should now have been awarded to you.

You should now see the items in your inventory from this event that were being shown as zero quantity.

Lurker
    Post Count
    We have further addressed and fixed the issue where any missing rewards you should have received should now have been awarded to you.

You should now see the items in your inventory from this event that were being shown as zero quantity.
    Still don't have the wrapper prize, and neither does the majority of people I have talked with

Banned
    Post Count
    Still nothing!!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakookas View Post
    Still don't have the wrapper prize, and neither does the majority of people I have talked with
    We are looking into this as well and will update you as soon as we can!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quick update regarding this matter.

At this time, those who completed the Extreme Situation FLTQ should now have all rewards, including the wrapper prize if eligible.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks Tardavic. Units are there now for me, but no increase in stats whatsoever and 17% sea attack boost still not working.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    Thanks Tardavic. Units are there now for me, but no increase in stats whatsoever and 17% sea attack boost still not working.
    We are glad to hear that those who were eligible finally received all of the event items.

We are looking into the sea attack boost to see what's going on. We will provide an update once we know more.

Banned
    Post Count
    We are glad to hear that those who were eligible finally received all of the event items.

We are looking into the sea attack boost to see what's going on. We will provide an update once we know more.
    Still not there, but is there ANY chance you would at least make last obtained units to appear at the END of list as somebody who has thousands of units it's impossible to even find them... ;[