Not really new, just more of them
    I guess donations are valid again!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just saw the same and was going to post...too quick there Nighleg
    Last edited by Sideline Sal; 05-15-2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: drrr...typo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Since we know the Mod's won't help...let's get a cost spreadsheet going. It will be useful.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lvl 6 on building payout was 125. Lvl 10 was 900m. I don't remember the ones in the middle cause I was so excited.

Merry Christmas, you guys.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The building output bonus has met with mixed results. We had the cash to do all 25% of it, however it has affected members differently. Their increases have ranged from 12% to 19% actual increase in IPH. Can you please explain why 25% isn't 25%?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    The building output bonus has met with mixed results. We had the cash to do all 25% of it, however it has affected members differently. Their increases have ranged from 12% to 19% actual increase in IPH. Can you please explain why 25% isn't 25%?
    1) can't do math
    2) lying
    3) etc etc

TEST IT BY: Mark down the current IPH, leave syndicate and (old iph/1.5), their numbers should match.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    1) can't do math
    2) lying
    3) etc etc

TEST IT BY: Mark down the current IPH, leave syndicate and (old iph/1.5), their numbers should match.
    I will speak of my mini account then. Before the Bonus was applied, my income was roughly 7.3mil IPH. After the purchase it went up to 8.3mil IPH. 8.3 divided by 7.3 equals 1.14 that is a 14% boost. Did I miss something there?

Even if I am over estimating my original IPH, I am 100% positive it was above 7mil (as I celebrated that a while ago). 8.3 divided by 7 equals 1.19. a 19% increase. Are my Maths off? Am I calculating it incorrectly? OR....has Gree messed up?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I remember an old thread explaining how Building Upgrade Cost and Time modifiers were not added together but rather multiplied together. this made sense because you cannot have greater than a 100% cost/time reduction. I wonder if gree has somehow coded this incorrectly. Although we have obviously seen many other modifiers go well above 100%.

Just curious as to why it isn't what I was expecting? And if it is my fault, where did I make the mistake?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I will speak of my mini account then. Before the Bonus was applied, my income was roughly 7.3mil IPH. After the purchase it went up to 8.3mil IPH. 8.3 divided by 7.3 equals 1.14 that is a 14% boost. Did I miss something there?

Even if I am over estimating my original IPH, I am 100% positive it was above 7mil (as I celebrated that a while ago). 8.3 divided by 7 equals 1.19. a 19% increase. Are my Maths off? Am I calculating it incorrectly? OR....has Gree messed up?
    It's because the bonuses do not compound.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Fred View Post
    It's because the bonuses do not compound.
    While I agree that is the most likely answer, it simple doesn't make any sense. As I stated in the post above yours, both Time and Cost can never drop below zero, so you can't have a modifier above 100%. However there is absolutely no reason payout cannot exceed a 100% boost. The Logic fails.

Post Count
    I remember an old thread explaining how Building Upgrade Cost and Time modifiers were not added together but rather multiplied together. this made sense because you cannot have greater than a 100% cost/time reduction. I wonder if gree has somehow coded this incorrectly. Although we have obviously seen many other modifiers go well above 100%.

Just curious as to why it isn't what I was expecting? And if it is my fault, where did I make the mistake?

7M/1.25 = 5.6 (base no mod) -> 5.6M *1.25 = 8.4M

If you *1.25 (new % of IPH increase bonus) to the 7M base, you would get 8.75M

My theory is that the system applies the % bonuses ON the BASE income per hr, which is consistent

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    okay, further breakdown is required. goodfella is 10% boost. previous syndicate boost was 25%. previous weapon mods were 16%. new syndicate bonus adds 25%. I am starting to feel dumb that I can't make this equation work correctly.

thank you _the for humoring me in advance.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ok. I think I grasp the idea.

Thanks The_ (sorry mistyped earlier).

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Merry Christmas, you guys.
    These are all very nice, and thank you. But can we please have some kind of energy regen bonuses such as MW Factions have? As a free player it's a real annoyance having to wait 1 hr 40 minutes to refill after doing 4 hits in war. I feel like a slacker
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"