The Vault will be moved back to the main menu in a future game update - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Vault will be moved back to the main menu in a future game update

Post Count
    CJ, please tell us the latest upgrade is only a temporary fix. This is not the change that you told us was going to happen...of course, it hasn't been a month yet either.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Handz SB View Post
    You finally listen but make the worst choice of all the possibilities. No one wants the default tab set to vault. I want to easily see my stats because of all the issues so i can notice when something is wrong. Way to fail again
    edit: ****, Handz, you're right and I'm wrong... hate when that happens! Just downloaded the newest update, and yup! Now I get your "default tab" reference, and I'm pretty pissed off about it, too, cuz CJ promised us that it'd be moved back to main menu (although I can admit that vault opens much quicker than profile used to...).

for the record, here's the old post where I defended Gree and was made a fool for it...

Dude, iunno if you saw the previous threads, but everyone wanted the vault moved back to the main menu place it previously occupied-- the "default tab" I assume you're talking about?

CJ's post is basically showing that Gree listened to the community-- in no way a fail!
    Last edited by Shadows; 05-22-2014 at 01:36 AM. Reason: installed update

Post Count
    Update fail, you didn't listen to your customers at all... But I shouldn't be surprised.

Post Count
    Update description in app store: vault will be moved to the old place..
    After update: vault still in the profile...

What's up with that?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Update description states that the vault will become the "default tab within the profile". This is not what was requested! Will there be another future update to move the vault back to the UI?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    gotta agree with everyone on this, the new placement is actually worse than before ........

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hmm..is this new change temporary? And the vault will still be moved back to the main menu?
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I upgraded app today, ver 2.4.2 but vault is still where it was before didnt move to main !!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The fix states (and I have it in front of me cos i havent updated yet) "Made Vault Default Tab in Profile"

This, to me, implies that when you open your Profile the first thing you see is the Vault. So this is similar to putting the Vault in its own Menu icon. No problems there.

The problem is if you have outstanding Skills points to be allocated, and many of us have just a single, lonely 1, then the Skills tabs will always be default.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F.codpiece View Post
    The fix states (and I have it in front of me cos i havent updated yet) "Made Vault Default Tab in Profile"

This, to me, implies that when you open your Profile the first thing you see is the Vault. So this is similar to putting the Vault in its own Menu icon. No problems there.

The problem is if you have outstanding Skills points to be allocated, and many of us have just a single, lonely 1, then the Skills tabs will always be default.

Thank you for clarifyin. I do have one skill point to spend.. It sucks.

Gree and their quality staff, have to love them. If i did my job half as bad as any gree employee, I would be fired.
    I trust the weather man more than Gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniklefritz View Post
    Gree and their quality staff, have to love them. If i did my job half as bad as any gree employee, I would be fired.
    I trust the weather man more than Gree
    You fail to understand the staffs job. It's not to please the customer base. It's to make money for Gree'd, and they are doing quite well at that! As someone use to say "There's a sucker born every minute"! The only real way to hurt them is to show people considering this game what it is really about. The way to do that is writing a truthful review in the App Store. If they start losing stars there I would bet they would start losing Tapjoy money, too. (What? You don't think they are giving you them and getting nothing in return. They are getting paid for every video you watch.) Lower their rating and they get less people buying advertisement with them.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Am hopping the vault is still scheduled to be moved..even set as default it dose not work. If there is a skill point waiting to be spent...skills is the default.
    This is still a problem
    Daily player

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wow new update out and still not moved back Gee now you lie to our faces.

Lurker
    Post Count

Vault

Thank you! This is good news!