Reason to quit or not?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Reason to quit or not?

Post Count

Reason to quit or not?

I understand that people are unhappy with things lately in Ka.
    The pace of the game is to fast,missions are harder and harder.Lots of events..
    Data usage is terible high,hackers that wants things to change or to ruin the game.
    My opinion is that hacker is just a costumer as usual of Gree and he/she was unhappy with the pace of the game and money that he/she used on the past playing this game and wanted to be at top ranks or guilds.And after all complains to the Gree and with no changes on the game for the betterment for the costumer who is playing this game he/she the honest player got mad and started to hack!!
    Who is fault for that?

If you as a player decide to quit or not think on this first:

Everybody chose for themself if they want to play or not.
    I know the game its not perfect but playing that game i made new friends,because of that i dont regret the time i spended on here.

Yes we all had ups and downs,yes sometimes was hard to manage and run things,but some people make this game worth playing it.And the people that are there are the reason some are stil playing it!
    So the bigest aset on the game are people that are our friends,and that what you Gree need to keep or to try to make them happy and change things at better..
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I would hate to see the game go, I still love it. But the issue of the hackers has to be addressed. GREE must communicate clearly and openly their findings and what they intend to do. My trust in the company is zero, and GREE must prove themselves before I will spend another €.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    I would hate to see the game go, I still love it. But the issue of the hackers has to be addressed. GREE must communicate clearly and openly their findings and what they intend to do. My trust in the company is zero, and GREE must prove themselves before I will spend another €.
    I agree with you on this..Things need to change
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    I thought Gree had taken action they removed the hackers form the the game and insure they are working on fixing the exploits in the game that made it possible for them to hack the game.I think Gree woken up now that lost so much revenue From the war because players receiving refunds from iTunes.Not only Gree who had there game or site been hacked there been quite a few high profile cases in the last few years.i just wished that Gree communication with us on this forum was better.but with the new admin on board maybe that will improve.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    I thought Gree had taken action they removed the hackers form the the game and insure they are working on fixing the exploits in the game that made it possible for them to hack the game.I think Gree woken up now that lost so much revenue From the war because players receiving refunds from iTunes.Not only Gree who had there game or site been hacked there been quite a few high profile cases in the last few years.i just wished that Gree communication with us on this forum was better.but with the new admin on board maybe that will improve.
    Hola my friend..How are you? Hope is all good? Im glad you are stil around and posting and in forum..
    Yes i agree with you because of people that are stil playing its time to make the game better after all the bugs
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Yes Drag all is good still playing KA lol.hope your keeping well too buddy.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It has been awhile since I got on the Forum, great to see everyone. As long as KA works for Gree I see no reason they would end it...players will come & go...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [DW] Black Adder View Post
    It has been awhile since I got on the Forum, great to see everyone. As long as KA works for Gree I see no reason they would end it...players will come & go...
    Yes,i think i wasnt online 1 year .. Yes it is good to keep in touch and see how things are going and if something changed for the better
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Yes Drag all is good still playing KA lol.hope your keeping well too buddy.
    Im glad you are here..Thank you,im good,just busy and dont have time for games at the moment
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Yes,i think i wasnt online 1 year .. Yes it is good to keep in touch and see how things are going and if something changed for the better
    And youve returned also!, welcome back to a mess!, need to wield a big stick on Gree, get them to up their game a bit i reckon

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    how long have we said that things needs to change?? look wheres were at, didnt get too far tbh.
    Hi guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quit... I'm glad I did!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    Quit... I'm glad I did!
    I did too came back seen my Data usage go through the roof, seen all the hackers and cheaters, seen so many long termers quit too, so I will 2ND your comment !!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I did too came back seen my Data usage go through the roof, seen all the hackers and cheaters, seen so many long termers quit too, so I will 2ND your comment !!
    good to see you`re still around to enjoy the mess gree is doing
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!