DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please give as a confirm button, gem usage by fault

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Please give as a confirm button, gem usage by fault

Even if this is not the first threas about.
    Yesterday i spend 6 million gold and 600 gems for scratch by upgrading due to frozen screen.

Sometimes the sreen is frozen (an epic boss or orbs may come) and you try to collect gold, check timing.
    If you think you have missed the point and try it again, both pushs count and as the upgrade bottom may be just under the the same position as the collect position was, you buy it by fault.

Means i made a library upgrade to lv 8 and finished it with gems due to this stupid frozen screen which counts commands in the background.

I had this in the past some times and wrote to the custumer support without getting something back.
    As this is a common problem, please solve it for all of us.
    The Red Baron TRB

Lurker
    Post Count
    I totally agree a confirm button would solve a lot of problems for both players and support!

I lost 230 gems two days ago because I bought 3 useless crates by mistake. I wrote to gree support and they said:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I apologize for any inconvenience. We're always looking for new ways to improve our games. I am passing your feedback to add a confirmation prompt for gem usage to our developers.

Regards,
    Robin Taylor
    GREE Support"

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    I totally agree a confirm button would solve a lot of problems for both players and support!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I upgraded a ltb by mistake. gree refunded the gems within 48 hours. all they have to do is confirm usage. please send in a ticket baron; hope they fix it asap.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    just be more careful next time, i bought a mountain of gold by accident, learned my lesson.
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This option would be great

Post Count
    I asked for this months ago. The idea is that they want you to waste your gems, not give you a chance to think about what you are doing. However, this option is needed
    The Sailing Alpacas

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All real money(gem) should have a confirm button attached to their use.
    When you buy gems you have to confirm the purchase. When one spends gems there should be a confirm button on them. I won't even look at the store anymore, bought a few pieces of armor I never intended to buy so won't even look anymore.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Time and time again this has been bought up, i remember bringing this up with other concerns over a year ago! i see they moved the Vault...wow great move...maybe put the Gem confirm button in the Gem tab now !

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Not the biggest problem, but I spent 25 gems on a Mega Attack on an epic boss because the "Fight" button has now moved to the right of the screen and is now directly in line with the Mega Attack button. I hit "Fight", nothing happened, I hit "Fight" again and it registered both hits and automatically made a Mega Attack on the boss... Normally I don't have gems so this wouldn't be a problem, but I now wasted a quarter of those nice free gems that they gave us, and I wanted to keep them for the next war!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Time and time again this has been bought up, i remember bringing this up with other concerns over a year ago! i see they moved the Vault...wow great move...maybe put the Gem confirm button in the Gem tab now !
    no doubt this has been asked many many many times in all of the GREE games, and it won't happen... ever... EVER.

I can barely tolerate where GREE moved the vault... makes me want to never buy gems every time I hit it.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    And the upgrade with gems button is the biggest in the game. This leads to the problem of buying against your will
    The Red Baron TRB

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is caused by lag, a condition that effects most all real time online games. The developers have spent much time in designing the screens to taking advantage of this and to get you to accidentally spend your real cash. It would be fairly simple for them to fix if they wanted to. Currently it works to their advantage so why do they want to change it?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny56 View Post
    This is caused by lag, a condition that effects most all real time online games. The developers have spent much time in designing the screens to taking advantage of this and to get you to accidentally spend your real cash. It would be fairly simple for them to fix if they wanted to. Currently it works to their advantage so why do they want to change it?
    They don't, but they will have to soon...it's not just this game that has this issue..and a lot of people are also complaining to apple to make it mandatory when using real money currency(gems or whatever), just like in app purchases also need a confirm added to them now...but in the early days of apps they did not. Just a matter of who to complain to about it and who acts first. It all started with kids racking up huge credit card bills from in app purchases... Just a matter of time now before changes take effect, but that doesn't mean we should not be vocal asking for it.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I also spent gems on a force attack on a boss when I didn't need to recently. At Ratma has said, we've been asking for this from the start and still nothing. It's almost like they're not interested in fixing it